Forums Castlot

Suggestions for Castlot page 6

359 posts

Flag Post

It may be useful to fix the grail event if you are planning on running it again.

In this one, both sides were trying to lose the first part, since the rewards of losing and fighting off the waves seems to be MUCH higher than winning and getting a few purple items. The resources stolen sure do not help. Im a high contributer, and Ive only made about 3 hours of production. You can buy those resources with a few winning waves of gold for the losing side.

And if you are trying to say the main advantage would be the chance to gain territory, then forget it since the winner has absolutely no chance of winning that. Maybe if there was at least 3X the mercs, there would be a chance of that

Flag Post

It would be great if you could build support building in the unused space left in the city.
Example:
Stone Mason- Level 1: Increase yield of quarry by 10%

Flag Post

Make private messages show up no matter which chat options you have selected.

Flag Post

It would be nice to have a league forum so that a league can have their own ‘fun’ in their league rather than talking in the league chat when only online player can see while offline player do not know what happen.

Flag Post

3v3 pvp Arena with squires, wouldnt take long to implement, lot more strategy and fun

Flag Post
Originally posted by Theracoon:

3v3 pvp Arena with squires, wouldnt take long to implement, lot more strategy and fun

3 person fights are way too imbalanced at the moment..

1vs1 is the only decent thing for pvp atm…

It would be better for some improvement in army battle, arena is fine as it is…

Flag Post

Please update the VIP bonuses list. The list is a bit outdated and doesn’t include levy/recall all, extra free draws, A deck unlock, whatever else there might be now that i don’t know about… gives people an extra bit of incentive to buy diamonds when they see more benefits ;)

Flag Post

^ I would support 2v2/3v3 Arena fights. give us more to do, more leaderboards to compete for, more gold like the arena now?

explore fights and travel between personal cities not counting toward armies sent would rock too. i dont like it when i recall my levied troops and half of them are discharged because my barracks overflows

Flag Post

hey i would like get a limited attack against player each day, because people are getting annoying by seizing of higher level.
krolik from peacekeepers in s1, he just keep attack low levels and farm prestige, and if you guys dont do anything about it, then the game will lose many players soon. trust me

/V

Flag Post

beside i would like say about this upgrade is nice

Flag Post

I would like it if you thought over about the rewards given to players as leaders of top guilds. Currently the trend on S2 is to make your own league to farm spirits. I’m quite sure this isn’t meant to be the reason leagues are formed.

Flag Post

Well vandork, in dark side people were attacked by edwin79 and acevalor for a long time, now bright side people are attacked by me.
I was looking for another quick-prestige farm spots, but seems like rob+sieze are the only one available now.
And i really dont want to look like a monster or aggressor, but also i dont want to farm minister title for 60-70k prestige a day just using keys, it is too long.
If you have any offers how to get prestige without attacking low and medium level players – i am ready to listen for your advise

Flag Post

a quick suggestions, combined with the bug:

As the League BloodMoon has gotten to lvl 50, I noticed, a LOAD of resources (even some gold :S) on the lvl tech…

However, there is nothing left to level up…

Maybe make:

option 1: Make it impossible to get more then the max level donated available
option 2: Make the chief have the ability to switch around resources…(so that all the resources can be sent to a different technology)

Either one will work :D

Also, maybe since level is maxxed, make the second tech (for arena score) be opened when you click on the league tab technology

Flag Post

On the new graphics (personal assessment):

1. people are too few and completely out of scale with buildings, make more of them doing more than walking around (stationary people are fine too near buildings…i.e scrubbing woman outside house, kids running in circles near houses, blacksmith hammering near smithy, etc.)

2. people/dog walk through tree(s) and building walls. since you cant guess where buildings will be just have them walk around any structure in their path.

3. building interior screen animations (enlarging animation) is annoying and unnecessary and chews up far more memory apparently. Just restore the old instant full sized interior popups, they were fine.

except for those few items good work!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vargomad:

Please stop adding animations. They are mainly just annoying and I see a lot of people complaining about lag it causes, especially with the card picking (although the lower chances of getting gray cards is GREATLY appreciated). The new animations add nothing to the game, in my opinion.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sadskillz:
Originally posted by Vargomad:

Please stop adding animations. They are mainly just annoying and I see a lot of people complaining about lag it causes, especially with the card picking (although the lower chances of getting gray cards is GREATLY appreciated). The new animations add nothing to the game, in my opinion.

The only part of the game where I have noticed any lag is in the new building interior popup enlargement mode. Other than that works fine, card drawing included.

Flag Post

Kind of a bug…

When I was at my barracks in s2, I decided to fill my troops up, so I clicked on cavalry (where I was missing a few) clicked on the double arrow, and clicked ok

Now, to my surprise, I got the message insufficient population.
(needed 4k, had 27-28k population)

I exited, came back, tried again, and this time it worked, but for 20 less people
(ie: one levy had returned to me)
Please change the message, that if you have too much population, it simply says that, instead of saying you have too little population, it is very confusing

Flag Post

@sadskillz @Vargomad what browser are you using?

Flag Post

want wipe S1 ? because there will be only less than 20 people playing there soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vandork:

want wipe S1 ? because there will be only less than 20 people playing there soon.

And if they wipe there will be less than 5…

Flag Post

How about introducing a Elemental Power booster card.

As an example,Heal of God and Furycrit take less than 4 heroes to perform and the remaining hero’s war element slot is not used.
This slot could be filled with a booster card.

Now i am not saying this card should be as powerfull as a normal war element card,but some augmentation would be quite interesting.

Flag Post

disagree. Heal of God should be weaker than Call of dragon. No need in these boosters

Flag Post

And it will stay weaker,read the part where it said ‘’Now i am not saying this card should be as powerfull as a normal war element card’’

Flag Post

still no. Any booster card would make Call of dragon weaker no matter how little they increase

want to do better? Go get orange cards that’s what they are for

Flag Post
Originally posted by ideachannel:

@sadskillz @Vargomad what browser are you using?

I’m using Chrome. I’m not actually getting lag personally, I just think most of the animations are annoying in that they get in the way of my clicks.