Forums Castlot

Suggestions for Castlot page 8

349 posts

Flag Post

the message " please upgrade your hero hall " gets really annoying after the first few hundred times. please enable a response of “You have nagged me enough for today, remind me again tomorrow.”

Flag Post

Activity button needs to update, it still shows a bunch of events that ended, but we have no idea how much time we have left on the Rosy Road event. Halloween stuff still cluttering inventory. When levying, having to click a button just to acknowledge (not even confirm) that you’ve levied just adds to an already tedious task. Whats more, you can still accidentally click the buttons behind the popup if you’re not paying close attention (did I mention it’s tedious?), including the edge of the recall button, which I learned the hard way. I had to go to work and I had tens of thousands of troops marching back when I was already at the max armies dispatched, so my city just ate em. Oh the humanity!

Flag Post

It would be nice to be able to change the color of my troops uniforms, capes & mage robes.
I’d find this a more worthwhile expenditure of diamonds then say backpack expanders.

Flag Post
Originally posted by karamkudzu:

It would be nice to be able to change the color of my troops uniforms, capes & mage robes.
I’d find this a more worthwhile expenditure of diamonds then say backpack expanders.

backpack exspanders actually server a purpose even if they are way over priced . changing the color of troops would be a total waste of diomonds. its a nice idea but it would be nicer if it was free at least once. same thing with you hero in areana. maybe change your emblem of your heros shields and stuff. also for free at least once.
EDIT: also you should put the pick a free skill card on daily quests.

Flag Post

The drop rate for Terminator’s set is TOO low, I’ve fought about 50 times on Maze’s Sentry Head Lv 82 and still NO ITEMS! That’s absurd, takes out the whole fun. Ever heard of POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT? You’re doing the exact opposite.
Tks

Flag Post

There needs to be some way to feed the dragon larger amounts of gold. I’ll feed my dragon when one of my cities has about 4 mil gold, and it takes way to long to go through it all.

Flag Post

make the default chat setting League please, if people want to chat t world they can change it themselves.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShawnOwnzE:

make the default chat setting League please, if people want to chat t world they can change it themselves.

but what about the new players who have questions and dont have a league? the people who do have a league should know how to change it to league. so it makes sense for the default to be world.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nightmares111:

but what about the new players who have questions and dont have a league? the people who do have a league should know how to change it to league. so it makes sense for the default to be world.

Ok then i see where your coming from there, what about when a player joins a league the default is league and if they leave it goes back to world as default, or have a list where you can set your own default chat tab?

Flag Post

what for? is that so hard to switch channel?

Flag Post
Originally posted by nightmares111:

Ok then i see where your coming from there, what about when a player joins a league the default is league and if they leave it goes back to world as default, or have a list where you can set your own default chat tab?

your own default chat idea would probly work. but as krolik said its not to hard to switch chat. and there are other areas that should be worked on before we try to do this with chat.

Flag Post

For high level players, it would REALLY help if:
1) We had an option to evolve the dragon at a faster rate for a higher gold cost (right now I make about 2000000 gold daily in each town, which means having to click 300 times on dragon raising (20K gold), which sucks.
2) We could SKIP explore battles, and also no DELAY between battles for a faster exploration;
3) It would be nice if you could end the game, for instance give us access to those troops on barracks, activate miracle, zodiac and those other (still useless) techs;
4) Can’t stress this enough: higher drop rates (just a liiiiitle bit higher) for the Merlin and Arthur’s gear. Too rare to pop up!
Thanks!

Flag Post

you should add being able to ransack 5 times to daily quests. would help newer players.

Flag Post

1. Faction Battle – Allow us to garrison troops with Arthur/Blackmore – This would prevent the run by tactic that so many people seem to enjoy employing.
2. Faction Battle – PvP and PvNpc should not be weighted the same when it comes to credits. Killing 20k+ NPC troops a pass is a heck of a lot easier than killing 4k hero assisted troops. Currently the way rewards are set up you benefit the most by avoiding pvp and simply afk’ing vs npcs. That sounds like a lot of fun!
3. Relic Wars – Randomize the team structure when the battle takes place. Winning by failing is a crappy option.
4. Relic Wars – Countdown timers overlaying the time remaining on each relic would be really nice. Rather than having to click and see how much time is left.
5. Levy Tab – Didn’t recall all use to only apply to the active page? How is this VIP service beneficial as it stands now?
6. UI – Fullscreen… if you can’t do Fullscreen because of an agreement with Kongregate, a zoom out option perhaps?
7. Dragon – A radial for 1x, 10x, or 100x leveling bumps would be nice. Meaning I spend 20k, 200k, or 2m a click.
8. Materials – Gem Exchange – I think it would be nice if we had an option to trade 50:5:1 Green:Blue:Orange gems. Once you finish “race up” primary gems are useless.
9. World – Is there any reason to use the world map? You get very little resources from robbing. It’d be nice if we could get crappy green/blue items for evolve fodder if nothing else.

Flag Post

@ Vandiego,

Faction battle scoring weights are fine the way it is. Yes, it is easier to earn points from NPCs than it is from other players but that is due to the quantity of the NPCs involved.

If more weight were given to player troops, then that would only encourage more use of duplicate accounts (“dummy accounts”). Players would simply create dummy accounts on the other side for the sole purpose of throwing away troops to his or her main account to earn more credits.

Flag Post

Castlot WatchTowers Function Improvement

Currently, the watchtowers do nothing more than to warn you of incoming attack.

I suggest that the watchtowers do more than that.

I suggest that Watchtowers locate NPC mercenary camps that the player can attack and destroy to obtain prestige, gold, and reward drops.

Mercenary camp rules:

1. The maximum level of mercenary camp is based on the player’s tower level, every 10 levels.

level 1 to 10, level 10 camp
level 11 to 20, level 20 camp
level 21 to 31, level 30 camp
[…]
level 81 to 90, level 90 camp
level 91 to 100, level 100 camp

2. The quantity of troops in the camp is based on camp level.

level 10, 10000 troops of each type
level 20, 20000 troops of each type
level 30, 30000 troops of each type
[…]
level 90, 90000 troops of each type
level 100, 100000 troops of each type

3. Similar to players, mercenary troops have heroes, talents, and war elements.

4. Similar to seizing cities, players can wear down the troops in the mercenary camps, even kill of troop types to knock out war elements.

5. Similar to players, troops in the mercenary camps can regenerate troops at a rate of 50% every 60 minutes up to its max. That is, it takes two hours to fully regenerate troop and it only takes 1 hour to regenerate the war element.

6. Levels 10, 30, 50, 70, and 90 mercenary camps use yellow Heal of God (HoG) as it war element while levels 20, 40, 60, 80, and 100 use yellow Call of the Dragon (CoG). The level of HoG and CoG follows the same pattern as above (e.g. a level 30 camp uses level 3 HoG war element, a level 100 camp uses level 10 CoG).

7. Mercenary camps use yellow talent thump cards. The level of thump cards follow the same pattern as above.

8. Players will receive prestige for killing off mercenary troops but at no point will the player receive negative prestige. The minimum is 0.

9. Players will receive one reward when killing off the mercenary camp. A camp is dead when all mercenary troops within that camp are gone.

a. 1 highest level random equipment for that level of camp (e.g. a level 90 camp yields one level 90 yellow equipment)

OR

advanced gems (1 to 3) and jewels (3 to 5)

OR

c. 1 green scroll (production, attack, defense, training, or ultimate)

10. There is a small gold reward for killing mercenaries based on the level of the camp. Gold is only rewarded when the camp is destroyed.

level 10, 40000 gold.
level 20, 80000 gold.
level 30, 120000 gold.
[…]
level 90, 360000 gold.
level 100, 400000 gold.

Watchtower rules:

1. Watchtower finds new mercenary camps at 0800 hours server time every day.

2. The number of camps that the towers can locate each day is based on tower level, every 10 levels.

Level 1 to 10 — 1 camp
Level 11 to 20 — 2 camps
level 21 to 31 — 3 camps
[…]
level 81 to 90 — 9 camps
level 91 to 100 — 10 camps

3. The number of camps that the towers discover every day can accumulate.

4. Watchtower can keep track up to a maximum of 20 mercenary camps (similar to silver keys in explore). This is referred to as the “mercenary queue”. VIPs will have a higher cap.

For example, a level 82 tower finds 9 camps on day 1. The non-VIP player attacks and destroys 3 camps; thus, 6 remain in the mercenary queue. On Day 2, his level 82 tower finds another set of 9 camps for a total of 6 + 9 = 15 camps in the queue. He kills off 2 camps to drop the total to 13 camps. At day 3, the tower finds 7 camps, instead of 9, to bring the total to 13 + 7 = 20 camps (the cap).

5. The camps are unique to specific player. In other words, if player A’s watchtower finds a camp at location (3,3) then player A is the only player in the game that can attack and destroy that camp. Another player who just happened to attack location (3,3) will not find that mercenary camp.

6. The level of the mercenary camp found is random but the maximum level shall not exceed the player’s tower level (i.e. a level 41 tower can’t find a level 100 camp). For example, a level 55 tower can find 5 camps ranging in level from level 10 to level 50.

7. Mercenaries are always on the move. If a mercenary camp is in the mercenary queue for more than 7 days, then it is removed from the queue. This is to prevent a player from accumulating all level 100 camps he can’t beat for eternity.

8. The time to reach the camps is always 15 minutes (similar to Grail Hunting’s 30 minutes). Thus, the total turnaround time is 30 minutes plus battle time or about two camps per hour. It would take 5 hours to take out 10 camps using your main heroes, talents, and war element.

Flag Post

i would rather see a population increasement on the server

league members hardly speak to eachother coz leagues only give techs
lets us do a “league instance” with the option to team up
not even needed for prizes, just let us run for contribution
say a tower with x floors
let the troops fight like an explore battle
the higher the floor the more contri you get for your league
and for the people who might say it will cost too many troops to redo it every day… make it possible to skip every 10 floors once you cleared them, floors skipped dont give contri

but we need more people, specially on s6
i am already happy its not a p2w game so this is already a favo ;)

plz make it happen if its possible

Flag Post

guys, thanks for your ideas! I’ll past all these to our planner group, and will see what we can do.

Flag Post

I would like additional upgrades in the warehouse, which could not go over warehouse lvl and which would be;

City Guards; Protects additional res from being ransacked

Robbers; Gives you possibility to ransack more res

Diplomat; Gives you possibility to levy more

Saboteur; Protects additional res from being levied

Flag Post

how about “portals” like on explore so its possible to jump into enemy area and attack a bit there :p

Flag Post

Once you have reached maximum stars for your troops, the spirits collected from explore are useless.

I propose that once all troops have reach maximum levels, the spirit exchange becomes unlocked. Once unlocked, spirits can be exchanged for prestige, jewels, cross medals, scrolls, equipment, and gems (all three types). I selected these items because you can currently obtain them from explore.

The exchange rate can be determined at a later time. I just want to throw this idea out.

Flag Post

The default of buying item from stable, smithy and workshop can it be on the gold but not on magic potion or diamond, I already loose some magic potion just because pressing too fast

Flag Post

I recommend the following:

Before a major event starts (like Faction versus Faction war), a server-wide email should be sent out giving players a 1-hour warning that it is about to begin.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BossHogg88:

I recommend the following:

Before a major event starts (like Faction versus Faction war), a server-wide email should be sent out giving players a 1-hour warning that it is about to begin.

ok

Flag Post

To be able to sort League Members by ‘Last Log On Date’.