Forums Castlot

Suggestions for Castlot page 9

351 posts

Flag Post

I would like if we had a button to spend 200k gold on patron beast raising at once, doing 20k each time is so slow

also, on faction battle, instead of having 400 badges for a random orange card or 100 for a random purple, we could spend 30 badges or something like that for a bit, it would be more expensive to get a card but we would get the one we want

Flag Post

Are u going to tell us about events in March, like u did it in January and February? That was really nice and we could prepare to those events.

I think in Faction Battle reward exchange we could change badges for gems, getting nice amount of orange gems takes really much time since we can get them only from avalon.

Flag Post

Second that, i would very much like a forum post about march events too. :)

Flag Post

With the avalon chest can there maybe be a small reward for opening every chest???

Flag Post

Can the avalon chest be added to the Daily Guides?

Edit: Never mind. Just read the new updates. It’s there.

Flag Post

i really like all the new updates, great to finally have some new content, but i think that there is a serious flaw: the levying limit… having a 10 levy limit per day means that replenishing troops becomes much more difficult, so using the new explore sections which wipe out several thousand troops per fight becomes harder as you cannot gain troops back quickly

Flag Post

i agree with tom + how we can obtain valor medals for rosy road? now its almost impossible to get more than 1 medal per day…

Flag Post

Agreed, also why do we have to be lvl 100 to use mass gold raising for dragon?

Flag Post

The mass gold raising is a nice idea but there is a downside. At level 100 it costs 1000k gold. With the mass raising I get an average of 2 or 3 small leaps. In using the same amount of gold using common raising I average nearly 7 or 8. I’m not complaining as there needs to be a downside to speed, kinda like paying for auto attack in babel. You get less but you don’t have to wait.

Flag Post

with mass raising u need to be lucky, i’m getting average of 5-8 small leaps, its small difference between mass and normal raising for me.

Flag Post

You guys are a bit off on how mass raising works. At level 6 Iron Dragon if I get no leaps it’s 6,600 exp, if I get 3 leaps its 10,430 exp. So it’s really not comparable to the single click route.

Flag Post

Level 6 Frost Dragon. 44 experience per 20k gold.

With no leaps and 50 raising, that’s 44 * 50 (common raising, 50 clicks, no leaps) = 2200. That’s what I received when spending 1 million of gold with my first city on one-click gold mass raising with no leaps. The math works out correctly.

Second city, I received three small leaps and received 3388 experience for the 1 million gold spent with the mass raising. That’s 47 common raising + 3 small leaps = 47 * 50 + 3 * (44 * 10) = 2068 + 3 * (440) = 2068 + 1320 = 3388.

So for level 6 frost dragon, the math works out.

For level 6 iron dragon in the above example, that’s 47 common clicks worth 47 * 132 = 6204 plus 3 leaps worth 3 * 1320 = 3960 for a total of 10164. For 50 clicks, that’s 10164 experience. If you received 10430 by clicking the gold mass button one time, then you gained an extra 266 experience while saving 49 key strokes in the process. Seems like a good deal.

Flag Post

Relics.

Unless a new relic would be added beyond “Advanced”, I suggest that the levels be re-organized.

Junior – level 35 to 60 (or level 30 to 60).
Medium – Level 61 to 90.
Advanced – level 91 to 120.

Flag Post

i think that relocators are really quite useless, so could i suggest some form of exchange where you can swap, maybe 5 relocators and turn it into 1 advanced relocator?
Also, levy system needs putting back as before
And finally, going along with the exchange theme, some sort of exchange for gems, as once you get past NPC 100 in race up, primary gems become almost worthless

Flag Post

Limiting the levies to 10 drops the effectiveness of multiple accounts by a lot.

Flag Post

Mass gold raising should be available to all players and not just lv 100/vip 7 players.

Also, the one quest for unlocking A-deck slot by using diamonds needs to be changed as well as the price for unlocking the A-deck. No one in their right mind would pay 100 diamonds for that.

Flag Post

a suggestion about Faction Battle: as is happening on the merged server, brights have wiped out more NPC’s than Dark, and dark have killed more of Arthur than brights have Blackmore, but we get given Raiders because of the NPC’s, giving Dark a free run to Arthur for quite an extensive time.. I suggest that a raider legion appears when the Boss hits 10mil cav left, if it has not already appeared through NPC kills. This balances it out, as i’m guessing Darks will cruise to victory now while we are battling the raiders

Flag Post

u should remove raiders from Faction Battle, they are huge disadvantage and as i see only brights get them, like always.

Flag Post

Raiders are fine the way they are. Your faction mates are the ones to blame for triggering the raiders, not the game.

Flag Post

Blackmarket stats:

Sold 10k resources at black market for 2k profit.

Sold 260k crop, 380 k wood, 380k stone and 340k iron. That’s a total of 136 sales.

Made 70k total profit. At 2k profit per successful sales, that’s 70k /2k = 35 successful sales.

Thus, the success rate is 35 / 136 = 26%.

That’s a huge drop from roughly 50% in March.

Wouldn’t it be better to increase the success rate?

I understand that at the highest level (e.g. level 120s), they can now make more resources than ever before and sell them at the black market (as well as receive more gold from taxes). I’m speculating that lowering the success rate would therefore compensate for that increase in gold production; thus, rendering the overall gold production of the top players to be roughly the same as it was before the updates.

But nobody is at those high levels and all the change does is irritate everyone at all levels. It is already tedious to sell resources. Lowering the rate only aggravates the user base.

Flag Post

why the mass gold raising for lvl 100 or vip 7 only?

Flag Post

oh and to make the fb’s last longer and to fix the raiders problem could it potentially be that no one can attack boss until a certain amount of npcs are killed?

Flag Post

I agree that black market should have the previous (and better) success rate applied to all players, no matter the level: at higher levels gains increase, but that also happens to investments (raising drangon and improving cards).

Flag Post

i agree, this sucess chance decrease is annoying

Flag Post

I say we should be informed if there is a relic possesion change while we are forming a team… then we could see if it was worth the fight or not. especially when relics are empty.