Forums Castlot

loss of CoD

8 posts

Flag Post

I wanted to upgrade ‘enrage’ but i didn’t realise it would all go into something else (a pink card) When i go to auto merge it says ‘are you sure’ it doesn’t says to which card. So i lost enrage and CoD and it went into a useless pink as well. Please help and possibly could i get enrage back for like a penalty, like no card drawing for 2-3 days or no babel turns for a week, something like that.

Username: abdul_569
Lvl: 50

ty

Flag Post

Is this Merge all function buggy? had about 14 or 15 cards and used the button, now all are lost except one

Flag Post

I lost a card too.

Flag Post

2 things to point out with card merges.

1: a lower quality card with be consumed by a higher quality one no matter what. So blue cards get exp from all green cards no matter what level they are. Purple cards get exp from blue and green cards no matter what they are and orange consumes all other cards except orange…

2: when cards are the same quality the one with the higher exp consumes any lower level one so if you have 2 blue cards and 1 is lv 5 and the other is lv 4 or less the lv 5 one will get the exp.

So if you merge “all cards” the highest quality card with the most exp will end up with ALL the exp from the merge.
all this is explained ingame (badly)

Flag Post

Does a lower tier card gain more than 25exp for consuming a higher tier card? Also, if a card has 200exp on it and is merged with another card, does the merged card get the 200 exp or just the base value of the original card?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vandiego:

Does a lower tier card gain more than 25exp for consuming a higher tier card? Also, if a card has 200exp on it and is merged with another card, does the merged card get the 200 exp or just the base value of the original card?

If you mean can a green card absorb a blue card for a bigger exp gain, no. cards cannot consume other cards of higher rarity.
If you mean can a say, rank 1 card absorb a rank 2 for more exp, yes. EDIT: Ignore this. turns out i was wrong. whoops.

And yes. all EXP is given to the absorber. if you combine two cards, with the desired result of card one coming out with exp, and card 2 is a green with 50 EXP, then card one would get 75 EXP.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Necrosis79:

Is this Merge all function buggy? had about 14 or 15 cards and used the button, now all are lost except one

It merges everything following the “lower rarity goes to higher rarity” rule … Nothing buggy.

Flag Post

@ironpenguin – Green cards can eat higher quality cards. I just ate a blue valor with some random green card to clear my slots. And yes, a rank 1 can absorb a rank 2, it takes all the experience the rank 2 card has + it’s base value and applies it to the rank 1.