Forums Castlot

[Activity] Rosy Road to Glory

15 posts

Flag Post

The Rosy Road to Glory consists of two parts: Honor Emblem and Ultimate Explore.

I. Honor Emblem

During this part of the event, you can collect Valor Medals and Knight Badges in exchange for rewards:

a. Every time you impose a Levy on any of your seized cities, you will have a chance to get 1 Valor Medal. You can get a maximum of 20 Valor Medals through imposing Leviesevery day.

b.Get 1 Valor Medal for every 50 Diamonds. The more Diamonds you purchase at a time, the more Valor Medals you can get. No limitation! For example, if you purchase 100 Diamonds at a time, you will get 2 Valor Medals. But if you purchase 99 Diamonds at a time, you will only get 1 Valor Medal.

c. If you challenge other players in Arena and win, or successfully rob wildland, you will have a chance to get the Knight Badge. You can also buy Knight Badges in the Shop, each of which is worth 5 Diamonds. The Knight Badge will be removed from the Shop when this event ends.

d. Exchange for the following rewards in the Reward – Honor Emblem panel.

Note:

1. Book Giftpack:

Stamina Book *2; Strength Book *2; Agility Book *2; Intellect Book *2. Open it to get 1 or 4 sets of the rewards in the Book Giftpack randomly.

2. Valor Giftpack:

Reserve Barracks *2; Holy Light *4; Sly Goblin *5; Reinforced Case *4; Advanced ATK Charm *4; Advanced HP Charm *2; Advanced DEF Charm *4. Open it to get 1 or 4 sets of the rewards in the Valor Giftpack randomly.

3. Duty Treasure or Assassin’s Heart:

Sly Goblin *5; Reinforced Case *4; Stamina Book *2; Strength Book *2; Agility Book *2; Intellect Book *2; Advanced ATK Charm *4; Advanced HP Charm *2; Advanced DEF Charm *4; Duty Set (Damage or Armor) one piece; Assassin Set (Damage or Armor) one piece. Open it to get 1 set of the rewards in it randomly.

4. Ironfeather Treasure or Meteorite Heart:

Sly Goblin *5; Reinforced Case *4; Stamina Book *2; Strength Book *2; Agility Book *2; Intellect Book *2; Advanced ATK Charm *4; Advanced HP Charm *2; Advanced DEF Charm *4; Ironfeather Set (Damage or Armor) one piece; Meteorite Set (Damage or Armor) one piece. Open it to get 1 set of the rewards in it randomly.

5. Brightor Treasure or Darkor Heart:

Sly Goblin *5; Reinforced Case *4; Stamina Book *2; Strength Book *2; Agility Book *2; Intellect Book *2; Advanced ATK Charm *4; Advanced HP Charm *2; Advanced DEF Charm *4; Brightor Set (Damage or Armor) one piece; Darkor Set (Damage or Armor) one piece. Open it to get 1 set of the rewards in it randomly.

6. Templar Treasure or Bloodlust Heart:

Sly Goblin *5; Reinforced Case *4; Stamina Book *2; Strength Book *2; Agility Book *2; Intellect Book *2; Advanced ATK Charm *4; Advanced HP Charm *2; Advanced DEF Charm *4; Templar Set (Damage or Armor) one piece; Bloodlust Set (Damage or Armor) one piece. Open it to get 1 set of the rewards in it randomly.

Reminder:

1. The Bright gets bright equipment while the Dark gets Dark equipment.

2. The unused Valor Medals and Knight Badges will be removed by the system when this event ends.

3. The unused Tokens, Giftpacks or Treasure chests can be kept when this events ends.

II. Ultimate Explore

During this part of the event, as long as you fight in Explore and meet the requirements listed on the form below, you will be eligible to claim rewards in the Reward – Ultimate Explore panel! You can claim the rewards for each mission only ONCE.

I. How to exchange medals and badges for rewards?

All you need to do is follow these steps:

Step 1.

Get Valor Medals through Levies on seized cities; get Knight Badges through challenging other players in Arena or robbing the wildland.

Valor Medal

Knight Badge

Step 2.

Exchange for rewards in the Reward – Honor Emblem panel. Click on the Treasure Box on the top right area of the screen to enter the Reward panel and then click Honor Emblem.

Step 3.

When you meet the requirements to claim a chest, a giftpack or a Token, its name will show in black; while those unattainable for the moment, red.

Step 4.

Choose the chest you want and then press Claim. You may get the superior equipment you dream of!

II. How to get rewards for the Ultimate Explore?

All you need to do is follow these steps:

Step 1.

Know where to claim the rewards. Click on the Treasure Box on the top right area of the screen to enter the Reward panel and then click Ultimate Explore.

Step 2.

Fulfill the Requirements and then the rewards are yours!

Flag Post

Extended Ult Explore. Different from the current Ultimate Explore, from defeating the Avalon Head 9 difficutly 5 times to Aether Head 10 difficulty 10 times is a redoable round. Once you finish it, you could redo it from the begin, which is the Avalon Head 9 difficulty 5 times. That basically means you are going to get unlimited rewards during this event.

Here’s the extended part that added Snowland Plateau and Snowland Corridor

Flag Post

not to be mean but can you get any cheaper with rewards? they rewards arent even worth the effort to try.

Flag Post

agreed… why would i want to battle lvl 105 dungeon head, the previously hardest explore level in the game 10 times on 10th difficulty in order to get 1 piece of lvl 100 equipment… you are slowly killing this game ideachannel

Flag Post

P.S, in the extended part, the Right/Left Wing Head in YELLOW highlight are in Camelot Dungeon. And the Vanguard Head/Snowberg Head in PURPLE highlight are in Snowberg, Right/Left Wing head are in Gate of Aether.

Flag Post

you guys are a joke with these rewards"

Flag Post

completing Aether Head 10 times on 10 difficulty for a lvl 120 equip? you being serious?

Flag Post

another thing, how are we expected to get anything from the honor emblem part, considering the only way to get valor medals is by levying, up to 20 per day, yet we now have limitations on levies, so unless you get multiple per levy or use diamonds for extra levies, i find it highly unlikely that you can get many valor medals, hence making it almost a useless event… except for the mass diamond buyers.

Flag Post

you Cut the Fb down for this? What a joke.

Flag Post

So it resets after the Aether head battle then? Not the Camelot Dungeon battle, as it says above.

I wish the mps, spirits, and larger lumps of gold keys would be the rewards of the harder battles instead of the early ones. The harder the fights… the less good stuff you get it seems. Huh.

Flag Post

Getting Knight badges is much bigger problem than Valor medals. It’s only been 2 days and I already have tons of Valors that I never will be able to use. The only way to badges is the 10 from wildland and some from arena with a low drop rate. Knight badges is also much more valuable than Valors since you need more of them then you exchange.

They really should remove the 10 badges per day limit from wildland or even the Badges / Valor ration in the explore.

Regarding my Valor count:
I haven’t used diamonds to buy Valors and I will not be able to use any of the once I get from levies.

Flag Post

It says above: ‘As long as you defeat Camelot Dungeon Head at difficulty level 10 ten times listed on the form above, you can circle back to Magic Lab Head at difficulty level 1 and do another round of Ultimate Explore!’
I finished this part plus Snowberg and Aether. I synthesized blue attack scrolls, while i could have made production scrolls, I wasted my charms, millions of troops and ten millions of gold to level my talents and HoG (while i should have leveled my skills and dragon), only to be able to start over, but it does’nt start over at Magic Lab, but at Avalon Head… I really feel deceived. The rewards arent worth it. Being able to start over at Magic Lab should have been the reward for all this hard work. I dont need more valor medals while there is no way to get enough knight badges. I dont need more useless equipment. I’m really mad and sad :-(.

Flag Post

That is an error, it has been explained previously in the forum, namely under the ultimate explore gets extended forum, that it does not in fact roll over to the magic lab but to the beginning of the Extended version of the UE.

Flag Post

The events of july post gives a link to this forum post, not to some old one.

Flag Post

I think currently the balance of valor medals and knight badges are way too uneven in the extended version of Ult explore (21knight badges and 157 valor medals). If however, we get to start at the beginning of ultimate explore, ie magic lab head difficulty 1, but DO NOT get the mp rewards from the original avalon explores, then this balances the valor medal and knight badge ratio out much better (170 knight badges to 219 valor medals).

A second question is, why do you gain smaller rewards for defeating harder NPC’s? 20 valor medals and 40 knight badges for defeating avalon head difficulty 4, 3 times, then 8 valor medals and 2 knight badges for defeating plateau head difficulty 10, 5 times? makes no sense to reduce the rewards, either swap the rewards around, so you get 20 and 40 for the hardest levels, and 8 and 2 for the easier, or increase the later levels to make it worth it.