Forums Castlot

[News] Bright VS Dark: Faction Battle coming soon

13 posts

Flag Post

The great barrier between the Bright and the Dark is falling apart. The countdown for the long-awaited Faction Battle has officially begun. The clock is ticking! A Faction Battle map comes first. Be an early birdie to study the map and get familiar with the terrain.

Your mission in the Faction Battle is to defeat the enemy King and seize the throne. Lead your strongest troops to smash each enemy fortress that stands in your way. Win fabulous rewards such as new War Elements, Skills, Talents and supreme equipment.

It is about time to get your game face on again! Prepare to engage the enemy in the grand Faction Battle. The supreme glory belongs to you and your soldiers!

Stay Tuned for more Information!

Castlot Team

Flag Post

I’m thrilled :D

Flag Post

Am i the only one missing a map?

Or does that come at a later date?

I know i am ready to take some of the enemy faction out :D

Flag Post

Well it is about time we will get to exercise our supreme power to take down that fumbling baffoon arthur. And claim the lands of the Bright for our esteemed LordCruelt and Lord Blackmore.

Flag Post

The Dark will spread chaos and fear to all who serve Arthur and his Bright faction.

Flag Post

lol the brights guys are going to get raped, unless billferrel can single handedly hold out an entire faction (which might be a possibility…)

Flag Post

What’s the Arya Forest.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator