Forums Castlot

There should be something better for the higher ups to do, then bully the lesser players. The 3 day seize is way too long. (locked)

4 posts

Flag Post

Well bullying lesser players is now off the table. Now high-leveled players have nothing at all to do. :P

Flag Post

And now they will begin to quit, and now the score system is broken, i think i preferred it when they could bully lesser players.

Flag Post

ehh might keep lower lvls in game longer, but the question is. Will the higher lvl players now, wait for the lower lvls to catch up to them so they can be attacked?

Flag Post

I’d like to see like… A Faction battle ground sort of thing. Unless they have it already, And I just didn’t notice. Say that, once you reach level 70 or so, You get a free City Mover to teleport into the battleground. Light would ONLY be able to fight dark, and dark would ONLY be able to fight light. There could be individual rankings, i.e best league, best player, etc. But Factions would fight for Factions. Instead of all the high levels bullying us smaller guys, they could duke it out in an never ending fight for castlot server dominance. And while new players would be left to build, they’d stay longer, and eventually join the fight, and once you’re in the battleground, you’re free game for the other faction, without prestige loss or any penalties. That would be nice….P.S This would be a constant battleground, not a thing just for competitions and such.