Forums Castlot

prestige error

7 posts

Flag Post

char name:lordcruelt
server:1
A huge problem I am missing roughly 40k prestige give or take randomly the only thing I have noticed is that I have switched my league twice now either way I strongly feel a notification that you will loose prestige upon switching a league ,which is absolutely ridiculous if I may add, especially a dead league at that; is in need as well as me possibly being refunded my lost prestige.. A quick response would be appreciated thanks…

Flag Post

maybe you were robbed or siezed by somebody. when it happens you lose prestige.

Flag Post

Well I have not been seized by anyone in months.

Flag Post

still no response i need this fixed urgently

Flag Post

You lose prestige for seizing low lvl players, it’s your present for bullying lowbies :D

Flag Post

what is your in game rulezz..
A couple of things..
1. I mysteriously lost prestige around 60k recently before the new prestige reduction when you attack a player of course I have not seized 60 cities since then so do not inbox me with that as if it is a solution..
If managed to seize 60 low level players annoying the warning you will loose 1100 prestige msg then please explain why I’d do such a thing please leave this forum with a stupid explenation such as that.

Flag Post

I’m not sure why this has been happening. Hopefully ideachannel will solve this problem soon. The prestige and soldier loss error.