Forums Castlot

Any new content for level 100 ??

6 posts

Flag Post

Ok im more than month minister and more than 25 days level 100. In 3 days my dragon will be maxed, 5 days after cards (HoG, CoD, talents, pvp) i’m using will be maxed too. Troops 4 star all too. No race up chalenges as 120 fall a week ago. What the hell to do or i had simply to quit the game.

PS. Another idiotic think – after my main hero made 100, drop rate become awfull – let say about 300 spins i got 5-6 cards and 50-60mp that is all, no items no anythink usefull, prestige reduction is huge. For all that time and silver keys i used i got 2-3 cards, no any items.

Flag Post

You won the game, edwin :D

Nothing much to do for you, wait for faction wars… and probably see dark side lose, since we are outnumbered by brights, lol..

Flag Post

i think that fraction war will mostly become a fight between edwin, acevalor, krolik and jackass, as our troop numbers ready to be dispathed and lost outnumber 90% of the rest fraction.

Flag Post
Originally posted by krolik:

i think that fraction war will mostly become a fight between edwin, acevalor, krolik and jackass, as our troop numbers ready to be dispathed and lost outnumber 90% of the rest fraction.

Not realy, counting that if I get mechanics right, and limit of send is only 1000 per troop as it tells.. And if you talk about troop numbers, not quality, you can probably count racsie in too ^^

But considering bright just has like 15+ very high lvl top online player, while dark side has only 5 or so, you can understand outcome yourself :D

Flag Post

well, i was talking about numbers. i can send over 1-2 mil each troop in 1-12 hours depending on recall dispath time and military discharge fails.
but i agree with you, we have more actives :)

Flag Post

are you sure its jut going be on s1? if its not then its not just going be an activity for the lv 90+.