Forums Castlot

Another cash hungry game -__-

6 posts

Flag Post

I know that your goal is to make money with this game but me and i am sure that a lot of player are tired to wait stuck at level 40-50 -60 or higher because they dont want to spend money to buy crossmedal so can you make a drop rate anywhere or add more magic potion to buy them? i hope you do it fast or people will get tired soon and will stop play…

Flag Post

you can easily get cross medals doing explore, and opening the chests that spawn approx every 6 hours. There is no shortage of cross medals to say that you need diamonds to buy them.

Flag Post

WHere do we find them i did the goblin druid Lab and i found none of them

Flag Post
Originally posted by endwen:

WHere do we find them i did the goblin druid Lab and i found none of them

you get them in chests. obvisly you didnt do all the druids and exsplore. and how do people get stuck at lv 40 50 or 60 without getting cross medals from exsplore? you need 10 cross medals to get to lv 40. 20 for lv 50. and 40 for lv 60. nobody buys cross medals that much.

Flag Post

you would be amazed in these types of games the type of people that spend money just to kick other players butts, kind of like drugs. the feeling but at the same time waste of damn money

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaheinWins:

you would be amazed in these types of games the type of people that spend money just to kick other players butts, kind of like drugs. the feeling but at the same time waste of damn money

drugs cost money….. plus they do it for fun. and it doesnt cost to much. and theres plenty of people who dont spend money and still beat other people. happens in every single game. if there was no beating other people there would be alot less multiplayer games.