Forums Castlot

[News] Newsflash: Ultimate Explore Gets Extended!

40 posts

Flag Post

An extended Rosy Road to Glory will be available before Christmas. Its extendedness is reflected in the Ultimate Explore section where new targets and difficulty requirements are added. More amazing rewards including Advanced Gems, Ultimate Cards (Scroll), high-quality card packages and equipment boxes, and even Diamonds, will become attainable as long as you can complete the required missions!

Check out the new targets and difficulty requirements in the Ultimate Explore section below.

Different from the current Ultimate Explore, the new extended version can be restarted! As long as you defeat Camelot Dungeon Head at difficulty level 10 ten times listed on the form above, you can circle back to Magic Lab Head at difficulty level 1 and do another round of Ultimate Explore! Plus it’s not limited to just “another round”. You can actually do more! That basically means you are going to get unlimited rewards during this event. What a treat!

More information will be released on our homepage and forum! Stay tuned!

Castlot Team

Flag Post

Camelot Dungeon Head is a new explore mob? So you start new ultimate explore AND open last part of explore map, maybe even new instance?

Flag Post

@Krolik as i see it, Camelot is like saying “heroic” mode. So camelot maze and camelot dungeon is killing the main heads at max lvl 10 times.

Flag Post

I’m guessing it’s as Kalsitu stated. I’m going to have to get all those fights unlocked asap.

Flag Post

This is exciting, I guess I have a reason to max out my HoG after all! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by ideachannel:

An extended Rosy Road to Glory will be available before Christmas. Its extendedness is reflected in the Ultimate Explore section where new targets and difficulty requirements are added. More amazing rewards including Advanced Gems, Ultimate Cards (Scroll), high-quality card packages and equipment boxes, and even Diamonds, will become attainable as long as you can complete the required missions!

Check out the new targets and difficulty requirements in the Ultimate Explore section below.

Different from the current Ultimate Explore, the new extended version can be restarted! As long as you defeat Camelot Dungeon Head at difficulty level 10 ten times listed on the form above, you can circle back to Magic Lab Head at difficulty level 1 and do another round of Ultimate Explore! Plus it’s not limited to just “another round”. You can actually do more! That basically means you are going to get unlimited rewards during this event. What a treat!

More information will be released on our homepage and forum! Stay tuned!

Castlot Team

So far, the Ult Explore we got looks nothing like this. Worse rewards and higher amounts of fights required for the Avalon Head battles.

Flag Post

The rewards are not even close to what you are saying in this page.

Examples:

Maze Vanguard Head
5 wins difficulty 9
Listed here: Luckystone * 5, Medium Gem * 20, Valor Medal * 30, Knight Badge * 40
Actual rewards: Cross Medal * 3, Valor Medal * 3

Maze Vanguard Head
5 wins difficulty 10
Listed here: Luckystone * 10, Advanced Gem * 10, Knight Badge * 25
Actual rewards: Golden key * 5, Valor Medal * 5, Knight badge * 1

Maze Head
5 wins difficulty 4
Listed here: Luckystone * 20, Advanced Gem * 20, Valor Medal * 35, Knight Badge * 45
Actual rewards: Golden key * 2, Cross Medal * 2

Without the real rewards the Santa-Mart is kind of useless too, because i don’t think anyone will spend 800$ just to get an Yellow Card Package.

Flag Post

This is kinda demoralizing, I thought I would finally get some ult scrolls (only have 1) and have something to do in the game besides draw cards. Instead we get another none event. Explore battles take 5 minutes with 10 fights to do that is almost an hour for very very low rewards.

Flag Post

Dears, we notice this and are so sorry for it. We’re now working on it and will see what we can do to fix it. There are other activities are ongoing in Castlot, please enjoy them for now and I’ll let you know the how it goes later.

Flag Post

anyway, shall we wait for fixing the ultimate explore and then start getting the rewards, or do this explore now and then expect to get missed rewards by mail?

Flag Post

@Krolik there is a rule somewhere on the forum that (summering it up) says that they don’t have to reward you back ingame ( or something like that) so i recommend you to wait :D

Flag Post

Guys, I’m afaid we couldn’t change the rewards of ultimate explore now, however, everyone who participate Rosy Road to Glory this time will receive an extra gifts pack via in-game mail after the event ends.

Flag Post

What will the rewards be? Can we get like some information about it? Because as the rewards are as they are, they are simply not worth even the try… I mean, the rewards before the “new” ultimate explore are WAAAAAY a lot better than the ones before it; we are losing 10x the troops from the “easiest” reward at the new ultimate explore than the “hardest” old ultimate explore.

Will the rewards be worth it? We need REAL information about it because it is just not worth it at the time and our event time is runing NOW

Flag Post

If the quest is completed does it still roll over and allow us to restart it?

Flag Post

Yes, but it restart at the new ultimate explore event, not the whole.

Flag Post

Oh, boo, I was hoping to at least be able to fight through the hard stuff to have a shot at the free MP’s again. Thanks for the answer!

Flag Post

ideachannel, we appreciate that you’re on our side and want to compensate us for the actual rewards being far FAR worse than what the posting suggested, but I for one would really appreciate if you could be more specific.

1: What will be in the extra gift pack? Will it scale with how much of the event we completed, or how many times we completed it?
2: If it doesn’t scale, what does ‘participated’ mean? Claimed one reward? Completed the event? Is there any reason to try and complete the current event, or to repeat it?

If you could answer any of the above, in part or in whole, I think we would all appreciate it.

Flag Post

I am concerned that since many rewards are in valor medals & knight badges we will not be able to cash them in, assuming that the gift packs we shall receive after contain the proper rewards. further clarity on how this will be corrected would be greatly appreciated.

Flag Post

I hope that the extra gift pack can include white ultimate card if not blue for those complete camelot maze head, dungeon left wing head

Flag Post

here’s to hopes they send the gift packs, before they reset the event due to server merge.

Flag Post

Well the gifts included 50 mp, 5 medium stones, and 5 luckstones. I got this for completing a few of the early parts, and a leaguemate of mine got the same thing for completing no part of the event, so I suspect it was a server-wide gift or something. It’s certainly something, so thanks. Glad I didn’t go far into the event.

Flag Post

hope that they will reset the server so that I can start the ultimate explore from the very beginning again, I don’t want lose the chance the get ultimate scroll just because I go too far in ultimate

according to my one leaguemate, it is impossible to complete lvl 10 dungeon head without ultimate card

Flag Post

i guess they never should have told us what to expect. the gift pack falls far short of the compensation due. Feelings of being a victim of false advertising & small print are slightly muted by the hope that this event will be reset with the upcoming server merge. Due to profanity filters true feelings cannot be expressed. Does anyone else feel insulted by the “gift”

Flag Post

i got nothing xD

Flag Post

@Gamemaster63 – I did it with 3 blue & 6 green defense cards.
@karamkudzu – You should only feel insulted if you spent a lot of money on diamonds getting ready for the event. Otherwise it’s really just par for the course.
@krolik – it may have been snuck in your email this morning, I just happened to notice it with the NYE pack as well.