Forums Castlot

[News] Newsflash: Ultimate Explore Gets Extended! page 2

40 posts

Flag Post

i still missing the rewards (did this extended ultimate explore 1 time, got to avalon head again and stopped).
can you check again the reward list (krolik S1).

Flag Post

@krolik hi, the missing rewards has been sent out, please check your in-box, thank you for playing with us! :)

Flag Post

rewards still broken

Flag Post

guys, the rewards list of ultimate explore has been updated to be correspond to the one in game. Sorry for the inconvenience and I’ll send out some compensation asap, thanks for your support.

Flag Post

where can we view the updated list?

Flag Post

Hey whats goin on ? Where is the update list i ahve now:
Avalon
Goal: Avalon Head Lv 85
Difficulty: Lv 4
Number of Wins: 0/3
for 5 tokens 20 Golden keys 20 Valor medal 40 knight badge 200 magic potion

next:

Avalon
Goal: Avalon Head Lv 85
Difficulty: Lv 9
Number of Wins: 0/5
for 2 Golden keys and 2 cross medals

You think is everything all right ? This reward is good ?

Flag Post

still no sign of this compensation you said you would send out…

Flag Post

Can someone explain me how I play this?

Flag Post

Hi Blue, just curious is you have some specific questions. if you’re just looking for general help the best place to start is with the in game quests. they’ll teach the basics.

Flag Post

Here’s the extened part which can be restarted:

Flag Post

nice to finally know what it contains, even if the rewards are shocking…

Flag Post

Yep. These rewards just aren’t worth the work, troops, and time it takes to complete them. Besides that, now you have to go all the way through Aether to reset UE… but only back to this (above) portion. After the initial part with the mps, spirits, and lots of golden keys, this event has pathetic rewards. What a letdown…

Flag Post

the rewards were announced before the event started, so you knew exactly what you would be getting.. also you should have known that the initial part with the mp’s is a once through thing. If you don’t think that the rewards are worth it, don’t take part in the event, and you’ll save troops. you aren’t forced into fighting the levels in explore

Flag Post

Agreed. Just venting, I suppose… Way to call me out on my whining tom. :-)

Flag Post

aha sorry utol ;) i was doing some venting of my own :P