Forums Castlot

"maximum dispatching" of Armies - Can't dispatch anymore!

4 posts

Flag Post

Ever since about lvl 65 and trying to take over some inactive members cities I have been able to dispatch any armies. Once I reached lvl. 70 I get the same message, just a different cap. So it went from “you are allowed to send 35 armies…..”to 40.

I remember reading something about this way back but cannot find it. How long am I stuck here???Game is not very interesting without being able to send armies anywhere:explore, faction, etc.

Flag Post

should read “HAVE NOT been able to dispatch any armies”

Flag Post

@gkmla hi, the troops dispatch limit in Base is due to the level of your Base. Troops in annexed city are also counted in this limited number, if you don’t recall your troops in annexed city, this limit would not change.

Flag Post

Check all stored troops in siezed cities (check senate→siezed cities), every siezed city garrison is counted as 1 army, so never hold more than 20-30 armies, or they will paralise you army activities (so just click recall).
Also, there may be some armies garrisoned in league member cities (check you base→alliance→ my garrison), they count as dispathed army too (click recall).