Forums Castlot

[Activity] Clash of Warriors

11 posts

Flag Post

Have you ever had the urge to smack someone down? Probably yes. Now instead of watching the cage fights from a distance and yelling your guts out in the audience, you can come to the Arena in Castlot and be a true fighter yourself! Check out the Weekly Arena Leaderboard competition, a playground for you to smash, roar, win and contemplate your life!

To better understand the new rules in Arena, let’s do a simple and straightforward comparison between the old rules and the new ones.

The Old Rules:
A. Players obtain scores when they win. If defeated, they will lose scores.
B. Players will get Prestige and a bounty of Gold every day if they can stay in the Top 400, even though they don’t even bother to do challenges any more.
C. There are 5 different Arena titles. Players of different titles cannot challenge one another.
D. Rewards are limited to a handful of Gold and Prestige, which doesn’t sound very inviting.

Need more incentives to get your motor running? We can totally relate! So here are the new rules:
A. Starting from the second Sunday after the launch of a server, player scores will be reset at 00:00 (server time) on Sundays. Only 1% of their accumulative scores of the previous week will be kept (decimals omitted) with which players will enter the next season of the competition.
B. Arena titles still exist, but they will only indicate different score ranges and not serve as restrictions, which means players of different titles CAN challenge one another!

Different score ranges:
a. Challenger: Scores ≤ 999
b. Rival: Scores between 1,000 and 4,999
c. Duelist: Scores between 5,000 and 19,999
d. Fighter: Scores between 20,000 and 49,999
e. Dragon Rider: Scores between 50,000 and 99,999.

C. During the Weekly Arena Leaderboard competition, players can challenge 10 players ranking before and after them every day, and earn three times as many scores as they could earn in the good old days.
D. Rewards will be delivered based on players’ Arena titles and rankings. However, players will not receive any rewards if the number of their active challenges (challenges they initiate regardless of the outcome) is less than 20 or their scores below 100.
E. Grand Rewards = Arena Title Rewards + Arena Ranking Rewards

You can also check out the champions and other top fighters of all previous seasons on the Leaderboard. Plus the Top 400 players can still receive a bounty of Gold every day as they used to.

Join the competition, get in the spirit! Look around, you can see a whole lot of Jewelry and Prestige waiting for you! Use the Jewelry to upgrade your heroes and the Prestige to upgrade your noble ranks! You can be the greatest! You can be the best! And the world’s gonna know your name!

Castlot Team

Flag Post

yesterday i had 920 point and stil 80 for up in nobility

today i have 45 point and still 955 for up in nobility.

very thanks

Flag Post

when you say nobility do you mean arena rank?

Flag Post
Originally posted by tommcfall:

when you say nobility do you mean arena rank?

i mean the requisite for upgrading rank nobility

it’ need 1000 arena point for became Viscount

Flag Post

Its much easier to get to a thousand now than befor ;) , and as soon as the stronger ones go up again, you will not be bashed that hard anymore. I mean I did two ranks in two day, that had taken me month earlier on. Im not quite sure, how one is supoosed to get to the last two ranks though, but well will see :).

Flag Post

I and people under lvl 50 have problem. One of chapter 3 quest needs score 1000.Players around score 1000 are too strong to win. is there a plan to change or adjust?

Flag Post

It’d be nice if we could remove the faction penalty in the arena now. A player should not be penalized due to the opposing players inactivity or overzealous participation of their own faction.

Flag Post

The 1000 score main quest, we’re gonna make some change of it. ))

Flag Post

Do we need 20 challenges per day, every day to qualify for rewards??
Or 20 challenges per week??
Or an average of 20 challenges per day? (which would only be different from option 1 for VIP players, I guess…)

Flag Post

oh, I mean 20 challenges in overall. Sorry for the mistake in previous message.

Flag Post

Can we please normalize the point gain for attacking the same faction. I don’t understand why one side should be penalized because the other is inactive.