Forums Castlot

Faction Battle Failure 03/22/14

7 posts

Flag Post

For those who weren’t on, faction battle took all of 5 minutes to clear and kill Blackmore. I do not understand why troop counts were reduced to 100k per node. I am assuming this was meant to be 100m per node.

Regardless, the event was ruined, please restart it with proper troop counts and refund the 5m gold we all spent praying inside the event.

And getting my 4 advanced charms I wasted back as well would be nice… or the 70 diamonds they’re worth…

Flag Post

the troop numbers get reset back to the numbers that we had in the first ever faction battle after a server merge, i think it was mentioned in the update forum post before. This is why rosy road was reset too, as will any accumulative events that we have, though i believe these are the only two?

Flag Post

but yes, please revert the numbers up to the last faction battle we had

Flag Post

can we reschedule another FvF with proper numbers of troops please in the next week or so before the April events start?

Flag Post

Yes this is an outrage! We need a new faction battle. It cut most of teh server out of being able to play.

Flag Post

I’m agree with you guys, that FB was not fun at all …

Flag Post

Perhaps restarting FB on March 24 00:00 server time will work. I got on and saw that it was over.