Forums Castlot

Bug Reports page 9

389 posts

Flag Post

Hello! ingame name: Alyx
My second city [New City] shows 128K crops but when Im trying to upgrade building or build troops – it doesnt allow me to do so due lack of crops showing I have 0.
Thank you in advance.

Flag Post

@SadDragon i had the same problem at 1 point. I think it was solved when i bought crops at the market.

Flag Post

Hi! Ingame name: BillFerrell (S3)
My main hero has been stuck in “Combat” for a day.
Hope you can help! :D

Flag Post

i got potions and it and when i go to shop i have none

Flag Post

no lifes

Flag Post

A couple of things..
1. I mysteriously lost prestige around 60k recently before the new prestige reduction when you attack a player of course I have not seized 60 cities since then so do not inbox me with that as if it is a solution..
2. 21k of each of my troops in my tents disappeared if these could be returned though I have filled them since then that would be great 3 others are reporting the same thing.
In game:lordcruelt
S1

Flag Post

Ever since the last update…

Every single time I finish the first level of the tower of Babel, I get the message that I just unlocked the first level of the tower of Babel.

This occurs atleast in all 3 servers, on my opera browser…

Please fix this, since I already have that level unlocked…

Flag Post
Originally posted by weirdjudge:

Ever since the last update…

Every single time I finish the first level of the tower of Babel, I get the message that I just unlocked the first level of the tower of Babel.

This occurs atleast in all 3 servers, on my opera browser…

Please fix this, since I already have that level unlocked…

same thing is happening to me. also for some reason my main hero has gone missing. i had just finished an exsplore battle with him and suddenly hes gone. i have no troops dispatched and no garrisons. i also checked my sub city. can you fix this? in game name. fragment. s3
EDIT: the missing hero has come back. was gone for 12 hours though.

Flag Post

Hi,
I don’t know if this is a bug or not, but I have a quick question – what are the odds of obtaining Bedivere’s Thunder Helmet, Spaulders and Cuirass at Dense Forest’s Sentry Head Lv 52???? It must be REALLY low, or zero, because I’ve tried that battle more then 30 times already and all I’ve got was spirits and the occasional crosses. Do I have to complete dense forest to unlock it? Do I have to play at difficulty level “x” or up? If not, please increase the odds a little, because it is extremely frustrating to us players. Tks!

ALSO: My Gaheris is missing!! I can’t select him to a seize, for example, even though it says he is idle in my main city. I tried cleaning the cache, still nothing… How to solve this?

Flag Post

@ApacheXLIV if it helps you, considering Avalon, maze and dungeon farm and after farming more than 3 Milion prestige(500 keys for sure) i’ve just got 4 orange mounts, 1 orange gloves and 1 orange boots. The rest is all from alchemy reward and shops.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ApacheXLIV:

Hi,
I don’t know if this is a bug or not, but I have a quick question – what are the odds of obtaining Bedivere’s Thunder Helmet, Spaulders and Cuirass at Dense Forest’s Sentry Head Lv 52???? It must be REALLY low, or zero, because I’ve tried that battle more then 30 times already and all I’ve got was spirits and the occasional crosses. Do I have to complete dense forest to unlock it? Do I have to play at difficulty level “x” or up? If not, please increase the odds a little, because it is extremely frustrating to us players. Tks!

ALSO: My Gaheris is missing!! I can’t select him to a seize, for example, even though it says he is idle in my main city. I tried cleaning the cache, still nothing… How to solve this?

Yes, running 10x difficulty raises chance by a lot, compared to base one…
And by a lot, I mean by at least 3 time the base(tested it out, when I was still playing IIRC….
Easy to test if you don’t mind losing a few keys on low level drops.. just run like 10 times with both 0 diff and 10 diff, you will see the difference very soon.

And actually, somewhy I think it may be some +% chance increase instead of multiplying, since the higher the level, the more it matters that you actually do drops at 10x difficulty.

Flag Post

name ingame : aeka

s : 2

i have a troble my main heroes dont exp when i fighting or build or train can you fix it

Flag Post

Today i was going to explore and i have problems dispatching units. When i use the formation “raiding style” my spearman are bugged and i can’t fully dispatch all my units with “max button”, i only can use it typing the max of each troop. If i try to change formations my spearmans group goes mad and i can add multiple groups of spearman (like a bucle). When i try to attack with bugged troops i only have a group of spearmans vs no enemy and the battle never ends (there is “START” text bugged on the screen too).

But i have bugged the explore only, when i rob on world map i can do it (at least NPC, i will try pvp robbing).
I’ve tried to restart the computer and browser, cleanning the cache and using my account on an other browser but it doesn’t work.

Flag Post

@aeka hi, you have to appoint your main hero in the troop you wanna dispatch, so that he’ll gain exp. In the Avalon Training panel, you can check out the exp you get when your hero’s in training. ))
@kalsitu we noticed this issue and already fixed it, please try again and let me know if it still exist in your game, thanks. ))

Flag Post

I found my hero max hp drop without reason, as after my Dragon level up, the max hp came back to be normal afterward

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamemaster63:

I found my hero max hp drop without reason, as after my Dragon level up, the max hp came back to be normal afterward

That’s not your max hp dropping, but your max hp increasing with your current hp at that time remaining the same, requiring a minute or two for your current hp to reach max again.

Flag Post

After upgrade of technology “Blacksmithing” to lvl100 i expected item timer reduction by 1 hour (normally 2h cooldown, with tech -50% it becomes 1 hour).
But this technology messed all the cooldowns, so basicaly i have 9!! different timers, each shop has its own timer. I can say that it was even better when i had 2hours cooldown, because i knew i need to check shops every 2 hours. But now i need to check shops every 15 min.
Can it be fixed? Or it was supposed to be that way?

Flag Post

@ideachannel is already fixed, thank you!

Flag Post

During faction battle when fighting npc armies, if my troops are wiped out (inevitable when they have 300k to your 1k of each,) even though the game says I won and killed more of the enemy than I lost in battle, I still lose 10 morale each time. That means that my morale is completely empty after 10 victories against the npc.

Flag Post

rahl here

when i click dispatch from my main city for the faction wars it says “population needed cap exceeded the upper limit!”
other people are able to dispatch. really dont understand whats going on here.
thanks

Flag Post

@krolik, there’s bug, we’re fixing it, once it’s done I’ll let you know.
@wadasa, it’s fixed now, please try again.
@depeeve, you may regain some marale by 1. battles (including PVP, NPC in wildfield, etc.,), 2. it will be recovered a little automatically every day on 00:00 (Server Time), 3. use Liquor.

Flag Post

Name: Barthenk3 on Server2

When a garrison is defending your city and is defeated, it still remains there. Meaning all future attacks not hitting your main army, but the 0 troops garrison and the defences (traps/barbs). This doesn’t seem normal to me.
The in game solution is to send the 0 troops garrison away. (How can you send nothing away?)
Is this something to fix? Or do we need to deal with it?
Tnx in advance.

Flag Post

Lord name: caio
Today the game is running extremely slowly. For example when I draw a card the visual effect of the caard moving from deck to slot takes about 3-5 seconds and I can’t do anything in the meanwhile. Pheraps it’s a problem of my computer anyway I wish I could disable all visual effects; it would surely help in situations like this.

P.S.: It would be even nicer if we could skip the battles in arena and explore. I would spare a lot of time. Thank you for this wonderful game.

Flag Post

fraction battle ended 2 hours ago, but heroes that were attacking Lord Blackmore are still dispathed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by krolik:

fraction battle ended 2 hours ago, but heroes that were attacking Lord Blackmore are still dispathed.

same still here for me – my heroes are still busy attacking non existing arthur.