Let me first start by thanking everyone who’s taking part in the Big Head Bash Beta phase.
It’s being very well recieved and we’re working hard to try to address all your feedback and issues.
Here’s a list of the current HOT BUGS that we’ve seen mentioned on the forum and the chat room over the last few days.
Hopefully this will answer some of your questions.
1) The shotgun seems overpowered.
This is an ongoing issue. We’re keeping an eye on what people say and also compiling data from the beta testing to see whether we should be modifying the shotgun in any way.
2) Loading times are too long and the room can often be finished or full by the time I get in.
Yes, this is a known issue and it it right at the top of our priority list. Trust us, a fix is definately coming for this issue.
3) There’s a bug where you push Q to bypass the respawn wait time.
This is fixed in the next version.
4) Can we change teams or enter the pause menu without being brought out of fullscreen?
Actually this is the way Unity works. ESC will always quit fullscreen. But we are going to assign ‘pause’ to a different key in a future update.
5) I sometimes respawn in a wall or fall through the floor.
Sorry about that. We think this is a slow network issue and we are currently looking into it.
6) The game should remember your toy selection.
Yes it should and it’s deffinately getting fixed.
7) You can harm yourself with the rocket launcher if you hit a teammate with it.
8) If you die and respawn as the game ends, you can still come back and kill people.
Again, another high priority bug thats going to be fixed.
If you are encountering any more issues, then please keep mentioning them.
It’s our goal to make Big Head Bash as polished as possible and the only way we can do it is by listening to you. :)