RoS the Movie

245 posts

Flag Post

Post ideas here. it ain’t serious, just what would the voices be, would it be animation or live action, etc.

Flag Post

Personally, I would like it to be realistic animation. I think that’s the only way you could actually capture the mimics and the abilities of the characters.

Flag Post

We could also actually MAKE it serious. If someone out there knows how to make a movie.

Flag Post

Oh, I will MAKE it serious. Just give me some TF2 action script and adobe crap and we will be all set. Someone needs to help me make voices though. Maybe take up like, 10-13 people. I was thinking most rooks would have muffled voices, like that of the Pyro in TF2. Note: TF2 = Team Fortress 2. Look it up. Maybe get some stuff that we can make exact sound of that of the river, or ask Flip for some of it.

Flag Post

Yeah. I could help, but only with ideas and such. Maybe recruit people. If you don’t mind working with teens.

Flag Post

Voices so far:
Rooks: Muffled like the TF2 Pyro.
Meelie: Female Scot

Questions:
Who would be the hero? One from the stronghold, like us? Or born and raised in a Hazey world? What class? Will there be a team?

Flag Post

What I think, maybe, would be a group of three survivors from a mimic attack from a ground camp. Each three, a different class. There would be parts when they are separated, like in RH mission Power to the Mines.

Flag Post

Okay…or the circuit runs. We could also have a TOTALLY different plot line. The same setting and such, but with different missions, quests, etc. Could be in the past or future.

Flag Post

Should be set in future, I mean come on. A city in the sky, animal evolution, a second moon…

Flag Post

I mean future as in after 210 AH (present in the game)

Flag Post

Okay, so. The current plotline is….drumroll

1. people of different classes are th only survivors of a mass mimic attack on one of the strongholds. They have been evactuated to Nidaria, where they will do missions for the good of the people. Then, things take a turn for the worse.

What is this mysterious turn? Suggestions? Comments? Post, people, post!

Flag Post

One thing. Riverfang. Dun dun dunnn.

Flag Post

Dangerous bio/chem weapon being tested by the three? 1 in each area.

Flag Post

Nidaria is, unaware to the general populace, slowly running out of the fuel to make the steam that keeps it afloat…

Flag Post

Ether Bombs-drop on Mimics to repel/destroy them
New Mimic: Haze Bombers-based on the Ether bombers

Flag Post

The fuel is technically the Ether tubes in the boiler. If you payed attention to Maxwell’s intro, then you would know that…unless this was in the WAAAAAY future(after 210 AH) like 2010 AH or something. Good idea, though.

Flag Post

Yeah, but they need energy for the ether tubes to work…

Flag Post

Good point. What is the energy source for the Ether Tubes? Hmmm….Plotline Update!

3 friends of different classes are th only survivors of a mass mimic attack on one of the strongholds. They have been evactuated to Nidaria, where they will do missions for the good of the people. Then, things take a turn for the worse. The energy supply for Nidaria is quickly running out. What could be the cause of this mysterious drainage?

Flag Post

The energy source could be a generator in steamport city, surrounded by haze and mimics

Flag Post

hi im here

Flag Post

But wouldnt we have to be able to get to steamport? It only makes sense.

Flag Post

Only the generator would be surrounded by Haze and/or Mimics.
Not the city itself.

Flag Post

I got it! The once Gearlock Factory generator has been transformed to send energy wirelessly(this is the future, remember?) to the Ether Tubes!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rathlyn21:

I got it! The once Gearlock Factory generator has been transformed to send energy wirelessly(this is the future, remember?) to the Ether Tubes!

That’s more cyberpunk than steampunk.

Flag Post

The generator would still be working, but mimics and haze blocked it so that rooks can’t ship energy to nidaria?