RoS the Movie page 8

245 posts

Flag Post

Thank you

Flag Post

Electro, your being a hypocrite by telling everyone to focus on the beginning or whatever, and then talking about your “evil twin”. Is it really that hard to stay ON TOPIC? sigh…this forum is going nowhere…

Flag Post

No, because if you read earlier, I gave up, this movie is never going to get produced because nobody can stay on topic, not just that, but people keep getting sidetract on the story, putting out idiotic suggestions like “ohh put lazers in!” or something, so after 7 pages of trying to figuratively wrangle cats, I gave up. I will still answer questions, but I will no longer try to keep order.

Flag Post

If you guys really want this movie to happen, spend more time putting in ideas for a basic storyline instead of planning the characters and where we’re going to film it. Also, if you don’t have anything related to this movieto say, shut the hell up. No one really cares about lasers or cough cough evil twins or anything like that. Stick to the theme people.

Flag Post

I have an evil twin. His name is Jhon Phrenic

Flag Post

Ironic, but still mochomann, if you wana try cat-wrangling, go ahead, & good luck.

Flag Post

Technically, shouldn’t it be mimic-wrangling? Anyways, I’ll give it a try. I doubt this forum will go anywhere, but it’s atleast worth a try…

Flag Post
Originally posted by plokkey:
Originally posted by vishnaborg:

Doesn’t Nidaria have its own generator on the Boiler deck?

The problem is that it is Nidaria that is loosing power.

Originally posted by vishnaborg:

That doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. “Losing power” is for when you have finite energy resources (such as a battery). When you’re talking about a generator, you either have power or you don’t.

yes. Listen, either the generators are ONLY on land, if so, you cud make it so \the group are fixing ether tubes. The checkpoints in game could be generaters, and theres a mimic boss gaurding each
1. please note that you need Fliplines’ permission to make a movie of Remnants Of Skystone.
2. Before working on the story itself, work on character backround, ex: What class is he? How old is he? What does he act like? Is he independent, secretive, strong, stupid, mean, what does he look like?.
3. Work on how the movie begins. What are they trying to do? WHY are they trying to do it?
4. get several people who you know in real life, to record movie voices.
5. Is it going to be filmed, or is it animation?

Flag Post

Hmm… wait, where will we get the money to film it and stuff?
oh… you gave up… nvm….

Originally posted by Electro263440:

Too bad xland44, because if you read the third comment on this page,you would know I gave up, this movie is never going to get produced because nobody can stay on topic, not just that, but people keep getting sidetract on the story, putting out idiotic suggestions like “ohh put lazers in!” or something, so after 7 pages of trying to figuratively wrangle cats, I gave up. I will still answer questions, but I will no longer try to keep order.

Flag Post

let me help you ….. #1 3 classes 2 male 1 female the ferric( mostly wolverine theme ) is male he’s strong secretive and he’s a young adult ( not old and can’t move …. and not teen and silly ) he’s also independant dosen’t like teamwork 2 much he is somewhat wise he came from a clan of ferrics living on the ground and 2nd is the areo the areo is a teen silly and coward ( that’s why he chose that class cuz he shoots from a distance ) areo is also male and was sent to the ground with rooks for a mission & 3rd the crag the crag is older than the ferric ( not by much tho ) she is wise and strong ( no so independant ) she decided to go on the ground for an adventure ….. the three meet on the ground they bump into each other when the areo was wandering around and a swampfoot attacked them the areo ran away and a horde of mimics attacled the crag and also the ferric and the crag instructs them to work as a team and the ferric didn’t like the idea and attacked them alone and when injured the ferric had do to it so as a team they manage to get back up on nardia and that is the basic storyline

Flag Post

Hey, xland, I did not mention you in any of my previous posts! Don’t alter quoted material.

Flag Post

For the millionth time, the characters can’t choose what class they belong to. They inherit it, like castes. Therefore, an aeronaut can be just as brave as a ferric or crag. I demand that the aeronaut be brave, clever, strong, and good in mechanics.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zorro327:

For the millionth time, the characters can’t choose what class they belong to. They inherit it, like castes. Therefore, an aeronaut can be just as brave as a ferric or crag. I demand that the aeronaut be brave, clever, strong, and good in mechanics.

it’s their personality … and no so many ppl allready commented about wanting the areo a newbie … the good in mechanics part is natural .

Flag Post

Is this a game of a movie?

Flag Post

i’m confused

Flag Post

Read from the beginning. RoS is a game. People want to make it into a movie.

Flag Post

Well here’s what I recomend about the power situaton’s solution. The ferric should recomend that they use the balloons used for the floats to keep Nidaria afloat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blubber20:

Well here’s what I recomend about the power situaton’s solution. The ferric should recomend that they use the balloons used for the floats to keep Nidaria afloat.

Basically, the floats are kept afloat the same way as Nidaria. Also, they get there power from the same source, which is likely a fusion power plant float.

Flag Post

The power source is Ether; the same energy used to repel haze. Ether is magical in many ways…

Flag Post

It’s not magic, IT’S SCIENCE!

Flag Post
Originally posted by machomann6:

The power source is Ether; the same energy used to repel haze. Ether is magical in many ways…

Ether isn’t energy; it’s a gaslike substance that is lighter than air, repels haze in some way, and is emitted when an electric current is passed through etherillium.

Flag Post

So ether is a gas like neon and argon that glows green when it is ignited? I thought it was energy .

Flag Post

The lightning bolts you see inside a plasma globe are not themselves made up of energy, they are just small columns of superheated gas which have been superheated by high-voltage high-frequency current.

TL;DR: The green glow isn’t the power source, it only glows because power is going through the air/either.

Flag Post

STAY ON TOPIC! Electro, you’re being hypocritical again!

Flag Post

Nah, I’ve given up on being focused on the movie, because the fact of the matter is, this movie idea has no leadership, & no internal structure. I someone were to want to start actually ORGANIZING it, then I would be glad to help with the movie, until that happens however, I will just clarify what people are talking about.