RoS Tournament [CONCLUDED] page 3

116 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by plokkey:

I guess flip didn’t turn off 3x NP?

Great… you’ve jinxed it and now it’ll go away. I was hoping no one would mention it so we’d get perma NP bonus or at least delay it for like a few months. ’,:\

(╯°□°)╯︵ du ǝןdıɹʇ

Also just a thought (I bet nobody cares what I say) but these screenshot things are SUPER FAKE-ABLE then again there’s the leaderboards to verify, but why ask for screenshots in the firstplace. Can’t you guys just check the leaderboards of top rank? Isn’t that usually how tourneys work?

One would argue that coop vids are good enough too but then again, there’s splicing, and a myriad of other video editing methods. inb4 leaderboards…

Flag Post

1) You don’t play this stupid game anyway, so I don’t know why you’re whining about the EXTRA ENPEES
2) I require BOTH the tally and rank screenshot. I need the tally screen for specific purposes, and it is easily fake-able. The rank screen is not so easy.
3) I don’t suggest vids because if you’ve never done it before, it’s going to be a major pain in the ass. Screenshots are easier.
4) I can’t check rank because it only holds your highest score, which may not be what I’m looking for. And leaderboard only goes up to 10 places.
5) I admit, there’s no foolproof way for this, if you’d like I can stop the tournament and send everyone home.

Flag Post

1) You don’t play this stupid game anyway, so I don’t know why you’re whining about the EXTRA ENPEES
2) I require BOTH the tally and rank screenshot. I need the tally screen for specific purposes, and it is easily fake-able. The rank screen is not so easy.
3) I don’t suggest vids because if you’ve never done it before, it’s going to be a major pain in the ass. Screenshots are easier.
4) I can’t check rank because it only holds your highest score, which may not be what I’m looking for. And leaderboard only goes up to 10 places.
5) I admit, there’s no foolproof way for this, if you’d like I can stop the tournament and send everyone home.

1.) I’d play if there were more people but there ain’t now are there. And the NP drew a few people in.
2.) Meh.
3.) Meh.
4.) Baa.
5.) You’d like that wouldn’t you.

Flag Post

is it too late for me to enter, I could even it out

Flag Post

No, it’s not too late. Just fill out the sign-up template on the first page. Or actually… I can just match you straight up with Teh. Just make sure you read everything.

Flag Post

I did

Flag Post

Sane and I are going to try to do it tonight. Seems it’ll work out cause hes in California for a few months.

Flag Post

… derpfark I bolded Y for NG. Fixed now; I’m not actually NG >_>

Flag Post
Originally posted by Teh_Anonymous:

… derpfark I bolded Y for NG. Fixed now; I’m not actually NG >_>

LOL. I knew one of the anons had NG, so I didn’t really check… Ok fixed and updated. Teh and kboy are a team now. Still accepting sign-ups for anyone.

Flag Post

Edit By updating your scores periodically, I might just stick to one post and edit instead of spamming it every time. And maybe with the rounds opening post instead of the bottom of the page… :p

Or make a google spreadsheet, like every other tournament organizer. Anyway, here’s a screenshot.

Flag Post

Added deadline: Sunday March 24 11:59 PM NT/PST. I don’t want to keep the people who are serious about this wait for so long…

I will post the next round detail’s on sunday (tomorrow), and it will start on monday (with the newest map) and you will be given a week.

Flag Post

Added deadline: Sunday March 24 11:59 PM NT/PST. I don’t want to keep the people who are serious about this wait for so long…

I will post the next round detail’s on sunday (tomorrow), and it will start on monday (with the newest map) and you will be given a week.

unfortunately, i never find my partner online

Flag Post

Our screenshots:

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Anonymus:
4.) Baa.

I should have known that you were a sheep.

Flag Post

RoS Tournament – ROUND 1

Welcome to the first elimination round! The requirement for this round is listed below. Screenshot rules from round 0 still apply. Only 2 submissions max. Any questions, let me know.

Teams

Team 1 – Purple Pineapple
Huschgegs
ActiveUnique
Team 2
Ilmapallo
Mystisyys
Team 3
Google567
saneiac
Team 5 – Pidgefly Devourers
zakid
teli1992
Team 6
Henkan67
Wistler (NG)
Team 8
Teh_Anonymous
kboy101

Co-op Map

Peak Trek (Ends 3/31)

Requirement

Get as close to 158 geodes collected as possible as quick as possible in Peak Trek.

Formula: 100 – geodeDif + Time/20
geodeDif is the absolute difference between your geode score and 158
Time/20 is your time bonus divided by 20 rounded down.

You must get more points (following the formula above) than your opponent to advance to the next round.

So if your co-op score is 573 time and you had 165 geodes, your score would be 121.
And if your opponent has 450 time and 158 geodes, your opponent will win with 122 points even if they are much slower.

So basically, one geode closer to 158 is as good as saving 20 seconds. (Time does not matter as much, it’s rounded down)

Tiebreaker: In case of tie, the team with the most total points in their run wins.

Duration

Starts: Monday March 25 0:00 AM NT/PST
Ends: Sunday March 31 11:59 PM NT/PST

Flag Post

Match-Ups/Scores – Updated 3/31/13 8:00PM NT/PST

Match-Ups are by RNG (did not turn out very random lol)

-
Purple Pineapple – 137(1)
Team 2 – 133(1)
-
Team 3 – 127(1)
Pidgefly Devourers – no score
-
Team 6 – 131(1)
Team 8 – no score
-
Wikes – no score

Flag Post

Requirement changed from the original 203 to 158. If you have no idea what I’m talking about, don’t worry about it.

Flag Post

wut.

Flag Post

wut.

Get as close to 203 geodes as possible. There’s a small time factor involved, if you care enough, the formula is posted.

Flag Post

wut.

lol.

err I mean— Baaa.

Just a sheeple. Nothing to see here.

Flag Post

Is it late for me to sign up

Flag Post
Originally posted by lordul_cocsi:

Is it late for me to sign up

Yes, it is too late.