RoS Tournament [CONCLUDED] page 5

116 posts

Flag Post

i had just a bit

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Anonymus:
Originally posted by Henkan67:

Here’s our run:


is that…

is that a freaking CrimsonTank outfit?..

Damn wiiist. You sure have a lot of munnies…..

but now no more ^^

 
Flag Post

Looking at the leaderboard nobody has even done the run yet…

 
Flag Post

i have a question about option 1.
it says that you are capped to 120 points, then there is the Bonus points for it.
the bonus points can bring you over that cap?
since the cap is for submissions?
or is an addition that simply helps you to reach that cap?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Wistler:

i have a question about option 1.
it says that you are capped to 120 points, then there is the Bonus points for it.
the bonus points can bring you over that cap?
since the cap is for submissions?
or is an addition that simply helps you to reach that cap?

Bonus points can bring you over the cap.

 
Flag Post

Our run:

 
Flag Post


 
Flag Post

We’ve had trouble being online at the same time this week. This is probably our final score.

 
Flag Post

Oh boy, I should give you extra points for those mustaches

 
Flag Post

Here are the vids recorded of Purple Pineapple all 4 rounds. Not sure when the thread will be locked.

youtu.be/z7tR0B6VzUU
youtu.be/FRXSMm59vUc
youtu.be/gUF6SFb2Wsk
youtu.be/sh0o4bXzwe8

 
Flag Post

This entire tournament was a mess.

THERE I SAID IT. You may now commence apathy and/or violent fit of rage.

 
Flag Post

RoS Tournament – SUMMARY

Congrats to Henkan67 and Wistler on winning 75 kreds. And congrats to saneiac and Google567 in second place.

blahblahblah

The tournament went okay, didn’t expect much. It seemed to be more of a contest of who was available the most… but I guess that’s how co-op goes. Next time (if there is) should just stick to the leaderboard fashion that we had in the last two rounds so everyone can participate throughout the whole thing. Should also allow each team to be excused from one single week because probably most people can’t do every week.

I think the challenges were a huge pain in the ass and a little stupid, but it was great how you guys kept up with it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Anonymus:

This entire tournament was a mess.

THERE I SAID IT. You may now commence apathy and/or violent fit of rage.

That’s because you weren’t in it. It’s all your fault. Feel guilty.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by plokkey:

That’s because you weren’t in it. It’s all your fault. Feel guilty.

I regret nothing!

 
Flag Post

Ah, Wish I would have known…but then I’d have to find a partner too!

 
Flag Post

Kongrats Henkan and Wistler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!