Remnants of Skystone Release

12 posts

Flag Post

Do we have a firm date on the release? I’ve read that it was the end of June, seeing as it’s here, I was wondering if we had a date for the public beta/full release.

Flag Post

Buehler? Frye?

Flag Post

Well, there’s still a couple of days until the “end” of June :P

My guess is that it will go up on Monday.

Flag Post

We’ve still got some more work to do in beta, don’t have a firm date in mind yet for the release. And we still need to let the rest of the beta testers into the game, so if you’re on the list just be patient a little longer :)

Flag Post

What was the site agn, I keep forgetting!

Flag Post

As much as I hate to say it, I stoped playing. I was getting bored with it. It was all ways “kill these guys”. Then, after u kill them, the next mission is “Kill another group of these guys”.

Flag Post

I have to agree with Rob on this note. After you finish most of the content and I really hate to say this, repetitive grindy missions and some extremely odd side quests, the game really loses interest and motivation to continue further. Trophies requires grinding, and after finishing the main quest and trying out some of the side quests, the game just simply didn’t appeal anymore. The side missions were relatively the same, “kill X number of enemies” or “plan this”, and the co op, although exciting at first, loses some touch to. I really enjoyed the game when I first placed, but after finishing the main quest, the game slowly loses some of its magic and replay ability.

Flag Post

Yeah… this game is quite short if you don’t want to repeat. It’s long from the last update. I think that they’re doing something new or they’ve realised that there are better games (or at least Flipline). Papa Loie was probably better than RoS

Flag Post

Really, when is the release date scheduled for, as of now?

Flag Post

There is no official release date. Things seem quite silent on the development front, I hope the guys are just working hard at completing the new worlds. You can follow whatever progress they do post on their Twitter profiles, however:

http://twitter.com/flipline_matt
http://twitter.com/capital555

Flag Post

Hey gang, we’re still alive and working full-time on Skystone :) We’ll post some news on the blog soon about what we’ve been busy with in the game.

Flag Post

Thanks for reply :-). I hope that it’ll be something different than repetitive missions. I loved RoS for about two months, I hope it’ll continue to entertain me after the update :-)