Camp intruder first room

13 posts

Flag Post

Im a ferric and im stuck on the room where you have got to get past all the thorns with the steam at the bottom. Its the first room that you get access to after starting the camp intruder quest?

Flag Post

ah, everyone gets stuck there. i got stuck there for about 30 mins. from the starting platform you have to jump right to a normal looking platform which is right above the steam. you cant see it from the starting platform. after reaching that, jump onto the wall on the right(the hardest part for me). then climb up a little, jump left to a floating middle platform, its pretty small. then jump a little left to the wooden platform. from there you’ll see many thorns in mid air. just jump through them and you’ll eventually end up clinging onto a wall again, from there its easy. :)

Flag Post

Wow. Definately make good use of the ferric’s “acrobatic” skills there… Can’t even see the platform in the steam at first… I had to jump onto the clear side of the closest platform from the starting one, drop off and tumble jump to reach it. Finally did it thought.

Flag Post

to jump on the wall to the right definitely is the worst part in the whole game so far. this sucks.

Flag Post

if the steam at the top would stop only a little bit earlier to the left…

Flag Post

on the felt 300th time I succeeded. I NEVER want to do this again.

Flag Post

that platform…hmmmm….wen u enter the room u haf to jump on the wall closest to u climb up till ur just about at the top just above the 2nd gas and double jump to the platform. now double jump again and dont hit the cieling just keep going left. u haf to time the second jump right so that ull land just above the spikes

Flag Post

I’m stuck in the room at the left of the ferric camp but even with your explanation I can’t pass through it…
Maybe I didn’t understand very well ‘cause english isn’t my native language

Here is a screenshot of where I am if I follow the DcFusion’s exlanation (“jump onto the wall on the right”) but I can’t found the “floating middle platform” at the left :(

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1999/sanstitrexolo.jpg

Need some help please ^^

Flag Post

Hi Ezok, you don’t need to be over there :)

Here’s a map for how Ferrics should get through that room, and squiggle loops are where you might need to use the double-jump tumble:

Flag Post

Hum ok ^^

I tried this way several times but always failed ^^"

Thank you ;)

Flag Post

sorry to bump this. But i’m on the same mission and i can’t for the life of me make the jump past the vine that is up in the ceiling in the room where you have to land on the 2 platforms that are divided by 2 steam vents shooting across the room. i’ve tried everything but no matter what i can not make this jump. to further clarify the room i am in, there is an elevator lift but the mechanism you need to jump on is blocked by a huge stone like structure, i believe this is the room directly after the room with the 2 hookbills and 1 stinkbird.

Flag Post

LOL, think i got that part in 5 mins,quite easy if you like to explore the map actually

Flag Post

I did it as and aeronaut but it took me a long time.