Voting For Class page 2

97 posts

Flag Post

and please play both games before voting for them, for instance im trieing out BTA right now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by whothefrack:

Crags 4, Aeros 5, ferrics 11.

(I never said the topic had to be RoS related) first to 100 votes wins, or when I feel like taking the poll down.

Then why not create this poll off the RoS Forums?

Flag Post

BTA, but only slightly

Flag Post

anyways, only 2 comments have been placed sence ive logged on. come on, doesnt anyone go to the forums anymore?
Crags 4, Aeros 5, ferrics 11.
doesnt look good for the mountian climbing, tarzan swingin’ Crags. god i hate ferrics
UMAG 1, Bubble Tanks Arena 1.
ok, if your having problums about voting, think about it this way:
1 whitch one would beat up the other one in a fight?
2 which one looks the best in womans clothing? (the one that humiliates the other one the most wins)
3 try out each class to find out which one you like.
the most important thing is: if you vote for ferrics, i will find you, wait untill your sleeping, then rip off your balls and shove them down your mouth. the next day, your gonna wake up with no balls, then crap em out in the bathroom later that afternoon. the moment you get out of the bathroom, im going to force you to go hunting with dick cheney. that guy will shoot you full of bullets then say “sorry, i thought you were a deer”. finaly, im going to replace your mom with meg whitman. beware I say, BEWARE!

Flag Post

Ferrics.

Flag Post

aero 5 crag 4 ferric 12

Flag Post

Ferrics.

Flag Post

aero 5 crag 4 ferric 13

Flag Post

CRAG

Flag Post

aero 5 crag 5 ferric 13

Flag Post

ferric all the way!!!!

Flag Post

aero 5 crag 5 ferric 14

Flag Post

Crags 5, Aeros 5, ferrics 14
xxkollioxx, stop it! its getting heaka annoying with you doing that.
Anyways, ferrics(boo) are winning, ahead of the High-flying Aeronaught Rooks and the Mountian Climbing Crags of the Mountians.
Also, the other poll for Which Game is better? UMAG or Bubble Tanks: Arena still continues, with the vote count holding at:
UMAG 1, Bubble Tanks: Arena 1.
Because of the recent lack of voters, the win limit for the class voting is now 500, and the game count is now set to 10.
Quick Random Fact Of Whenever is: did you know that UMAG stands for unnamed mulitiplayer arterilery game, and that the bubble tanks series had a tower defence to make those gamers who were waiting for BTA more pateint?

Flag Post

You stop it! Your just mad that ferrics are beating every other class.Ferric rulz!Even though there isnt a best class….>:]

Flag Post

Ferrics! Ferrics 15 Crag 5 areo 5

Flag Post

I vote for crags due to their balanced nature.

Flag Post

Aeros 5 Crags 6 Ferrics 15

Flag Post

kollio, you are getting to be incredibly annoying. Stop trying to be the “score keeper”.

Flag Post

Fine you wimp…..

Flag Post

Since nobody is going to this fourm, then the ferrics win!

Flag Post

i say crags rock!!

Flag Post

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I hate ferrics. Wit their fancy… climbing… clawing… stuff! Aeronauts = pwnage. shooting steam into a mimic’s face while flying away, thus barely taking damage = win. Ferrics have to get up close and can’t make as good escapes. And I dunno about the crags x_x

Flag Post

Aero 6 Crag 7 Ferrics 15 …….. i dont care and you cant tell me what to do……

Flag Post

Aero AND Crag,they both rock!

And if i have to choose,then its Aero

Flag Post

AERO 7 CRAG 7 FERRICS 15