For anyone interested in reviving the game

27 posts

Flag Post

Got a question for Flipline Studios? Try our new Flipline Uservoice and we may just answer it! Vote for your favorite question and add one of your own. Every now and then we will do a blog post answering some of the most popular questions. Keep in mind, we won’t be answering questions like “What’s the name of the new gameria?”… so don’t waste your votes on those!

Whenever you want to ask a question, just click the “Ask a Question” tab on the bottom-right corner of the blog. We can’t wait to hear from you!

http://www.flipline.com/blog/archives/1385

All the questions entered so far are listed here

Please upvote all RoS related questions, and flip might answer them (or at least realize that people still care about the game). You can submit your own RoS related questions too.

Upvote this one. You only have 10 votes, so use them wisely.

Flag Post

Well, I just did my Nidarian duty. :P

Flag Post

just randomly went to flip’s website and rushed here to post this :D i see i got ninja’d by few days.
anyway, 3 votes from me

Flag Post

Only 3?

Flag Post

Can somebody ask this question for me: Why did you stop working on RoS? and When will you continue working on RoS/ Do RoS 2?
thanks if somebody do it

Flag Post

Zakid, you’re alive!!!!

Anyway, flip’s said why he won’t do it… he doesn’t get any money out of it, it all goes to kong… so not likely to happen :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Red_Devil:

Zakid, you’re alive!!!!

Anyway, flip’s said why he won’t do it… he doesn’t get any money out of it, it all goes to kong… so not likely to happen :(

SHUT UP MEG!

And wth. Is that why RoS died?!? because all this time, people buying brass and NG were paying KONGREGATE?? Not FlipLineStudios!?! Then why the fuck host this game here in the first place?!? WHAT’S THE POINT OF ANYTHING ANYMORE?!?!!

Originally posted by Masteraion:

Do RoS 2?
thanks if somebody do it

≖_≖… get… the f*ck… OUT.

And NEVER COME BACK.

NEVER.

COME.

BACK.

Flag Post

I don’t even

Some weird failric told me that if you open a anonymous tab on google chrome, you can vote again on the same topic.
Just saying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Millibou:

I don’t even

Some weird failric told me that if you open a anonymous tab on google chrome, you can vote again on the same topic.
Just saying.

yea, you can also just log in diff accounts

Flag Post

3 votes from me. Why won’t he give the rights to someone else to edit the game?
COUGH MEE!!!! COUGH

Flag Post
Originally posted by zafq:

COUGH MEE!!!! COUGH

I’ll never play ever again.

Flag Post

COUGH MEE!!!! COUGH

☑ •Game will immediately turn to shit•
☑ •Infested with stupid annoying “obvious” 12 yr. old kids pretending to be older.•
☑ •Infested with same annoying kids that won’t stop typing song lyrics in chat about songs people don’t care about•
☑ •Endless lines of chat spam•
☑ •IT WAS MY BRO/SIS/MATE/COUSIN/FATHER/GRANDMA Excuses•
☑ •Attention-whoring twitter-style play-by-plays in chat that people also DON’T CARE about•

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Anonymus:

COUGH MEE!!!! COUGH

☑ •Game will immediately turn to shit•
☑ •Infested with stupid annoying “obvious” 12 yr. old kids pretending to be older.•
☑ •Infested with same annoying kids that won’t stop typing song lyrics in chat about songs people don’t care about•
☑ •Endless lines of chat spam•
☑ •IT WAS MY BRO/SIS/MATE/COUSIN/FATHER/GRANDMA Excuses•
☑ •Attention-whoring twitter-style play-by-plays in chat that people also DON’T CARE about•

Internet toughguy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by plokkey:
Internet Toughguy

I correct everywhere. Including stupid people IRL.

Flag Post

So Flipline answered the top two questions in the blog.

Basic RoS question is sitting in third place.

Flag Post

Thanks witsd!

So we keep trying? I think generally speaking you can log on as anyone and use any email (real or not) Maybe we can get a RoS2 going?
KaiJai

Flag Post

http://www.flipline.com/blog/archives/1545

We consider Remnants of Skystone finished. Initially we were planning on 4 worlds, but Kongregate and ourselves struck a deal that instead of a fourth world, we would develop a subscription model into the game with more stat adjustments, extra attacks and other incentives. This was called the Nidarian Guard. The three worlds in the game are actually much larger than we planned as well — the entire game was originally only going to be the size of the first world! Unfortunately there’s not much closure to the story, we wish the final missions had wrapped things up a bit better.

Flag Post

Unfortunately there’s not much closure to the story, we wish the final missions had wrapped things up a bit better.

I love how they say that like they can’t do anything about it.

Flag Post

fock. just fock it.

Flag Post

For perhaps the last time, I am sitting and looking out the windows of my float. I haven’t seen the Veruna II passing by all day, and have seen it only a few times in the last few months. More and more floats are abandoned. The radio is buzzing static noise; N104, Radio Nidaria, is long off the air. The land must be returning to haze; I have not been there in a while, but I understand fewer and fewer Nidarians are there to fight it. It may be time for me to bid a fond farewell to my dear Nidaria and move on to other places.

I will miss Nidaria. I well remember being recruited, and my first clumsy attempts at learning to fly. I remember meeting everybody, and the challenges they sent me on. Some were maddeningly difficult, but a lot of perseverance and a little luck helped me over all of them. I had a lot of fun getting to know my fellow Nidarians and sharing with them, laughing with them, and commiserating with them. We may have been from different classes, but we could team up and work together when the situation called for it. I will miss them too.

I’ll take a last look around my float. Rather simply furnished, but a happy home to me, and a comfortable place to host my friends. I will linger on my weapons plaques on the walls. As an Aeronaut, I’m proud of those achievements; they prove that I eventually did master flying and weaponry. I also mastered Mimicology, but I could never manage to keep my plants alive. Oh well. I’ll review the comments in the guestbook once more. Then, I will just turn out the lights, step outside, and lock the door behind me.

Goodbye, Nidaria. I wish you well.

Flag Post

I’m going to keep playing, even if they don’t finish it, this game is too much fun to just leave even if it’s never going to be updated. And you never know, minds can be changed…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Janna199:

For perhaps the last time, I am sitting and looking out the windows of my float. I haven’t seen the Veruna II passing by all day, and have seen it only a few times in the last few months. More and more floats are abandoned. The radio is buzzing static noise; N104, Radio Nidaria, is long off the air. The land must be returning to haze; I have not been there in a while, but I understand fewer and fewer Nidarians are there to fight it. It may be time for me to bid a fond farewell to my dear Nidaria and move on to other places.

I will miss Nidaria. I well remember being recruited, and my first clumsy attempts at learning to fly. I remember meeting everybody, and the challenges they sent me on. Some were maddeningly difficult, but a lot of perseverance and a little luck helped me over all of them. I had a lot of fun getting to know my fellow Nidarians and sharing with them, laughing with them, and commiserating with them. We may have been from different classes, but we could team up and work together when the situation called for it. I will miss them too.

I’ll take a last look around my float. Rather simply furnished, but a happy home to me, and a comfortable place to host my friends. I will linger on my weapons plaques on the walls. As an Aeronaut, I’m proud of those achievements; they prove that I eventually did master flying and weaponry. I also mastered Mimicology, but I could never manage to keep my plants alive. Oh well. I’ll review the comments in the guestbook once more. Then, I will just turn out the lights, step outside, and lock the door behind me.

Usually I only appear to make some kind of commotion but damn that’s just too nice and deep for me to make any sarcastic quips about anything else right now. This is just sad, plain and simple.

Kinda reminds me of the ending to Lord of The Rings when frodo left. Out of place I know but hey, it does.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Janna199:

manly tears just droped by this old beard man eyes

Flag Post

Can you vote this up… Because I won’t give up.

http://flipline.uservoice.com/forums/173817-general/suggestions/3285979-why-are-you-ignoring-all-questions-related-to-remn

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

Can you vote this up… Because I won’t give up.

http://flipline.uservoice.com/forums/173817-general/suggestions/3285979-why-are-you-ignoring-all-questions-related-to-remn

Maybe you can stop being ignorant and read up a few posts? Or are you too stupid to realize that they did reply and already sealed this game’s fate?

cause I can tell you’re the both.