Alliance Thread page 7

253 posts

Flag Post

If Juzzie’s ad appeals to you BUT you want to be #1… then we have possibly two spots open. Haha. Alliance #5 Knights of Good. Would be good to get a pair of players from alliances in the 10-20 ranked area looking to move up. Or anyone in the 1-10 not happy with their current setting.

Flag Post

São Paulo again looking for good players!! We need ACTIVE USERS, 2 new members needed. We are ranking in the 18 position. We are looking to scale up the top ten. So go on! Send us a request if you want to join a cool alliance with people around the world. We talk in three languages (english, portuguese, spanish) so we have fun talking and debating how to make a perfect gaming.
The only requirements are:
- Passion with this game
- Communication in the billboard
- Be proactive
Send us a request! We are waiting for ya

Flag Post

notevenpopcrnmsc rank #1 is recruiting, rare/epic based deck required pm me if interested, free cookies for joining

Flag Post

IfWeDieItsLag rank #5, rating 739, is looking for a new member, rare/epic deck and activity in Allied Assaults required. Send a request or a message if interested

Flag Post

Stahlgewitter (currently #10) is looking for a member. Deck strength at least 3000 (the more, the better), or neither you nor the ally will have much fun in AA.

Flag Post

- Your alliance is death?, only 2 or 3 members are active? Just we need 3-4 players active with rare/epick deck. We can accept all your active members and do a full alliance of active players.

Alliance “La Cupula” rank #41, rating 414 ^^

Flag Post

Hi,
We need 2 more active members. Please feel free to send us a request.

Alliance name: Owlned
Rating: over 500
Members: 10/12 (All members are active!)

You are supposed to
have 3,000 wins at story mode.
join AA 5 times a week .

Looking forward to seeing you!

Flag Post

N00bs United

no deck strength requirements, only I ask that you be active in a few of the alliance matches.
I had to kick a few members because they did not participate for more than a month :(

Flag Post

Nightmares one of the top 10 alliance are currently recruiting members
we seek active players who do their AA and swarms as well as posting coments on the billaboard to get to know each other
the main recruiment is to be active but also to have a decent deck i am not asking for deck strengh to be high at all as long as the deck suits you and works for you
anyone who wish to join is welcome to whisper/pm me in either game or the kong chat

best of luck in the game ;)

Flag Post

Stahlgewitter (currently #7) is looking for a member. Minimum deck strength of 3500 (the more, the better), or neither you nor the ally will have much fun in AA.

Flag Post

Seasick reached rank 500… as the youngest, still newbie alliance in top10 we probably were last which couldn’t have 12th players… till finally now ;)…

Surrounded by all fully pro alliances we are still playing for fun and without any pressure, mainly focused on good community in our team and now we are looking for a new player.
Minimum is to being active (at least doing AA) and to be able to (with some luck ;) ) win with some pro decks (against AI of course ;) ).

PM me or hook on Kong chat if you are interested to find team for long.

EDIT – Full now.

Flag Post

Notevenpopcrnmsc is looking for 1 active member with a deck strength of at least 6000, contact me if interested

Flag Post

Notevenpopcrnmsc rating is almost 1000, which would mean 250 coins and 40 xp per assault win :)

Flag Post

You guys are missing out of the most fun alliance in the game….and also the most modest. Join popcorn.

Flag Post

☠GRIM-ƦEAPEƦ§☠™ >:/

Flag Post

For those of you who can’t read the fine text in the skulls above.

Grime Reapers are looking to fill our 13th slot. We are the first alliance to reach the 13th member limit. We’re looking for players that want to do there AAs. There is a lot of swarm sharing so fret not if you’re trying to become a Demigod, we got you covered. Bug Seether11 or myself to join. We’ll be in touch, I’ll use words, Seether11 will probably reply with an airplane taking off or something.

Ya, I’d go with Seether too.

Flag Post

Roadhouse needs 1, deck strength 6k+

Flag Post

Sh@DoW is recruiting. Currently number 20, looking for active players.

Flag Post

Knights of Good, ranked 7th, needs 1 nice mid-class or upper-class deck. Ranking about 5000+ preferred. We are replacing an inactive.

Flag Post

Rating 502 and ranking 130 Severe Typhoon is recruiting 1 ally. Play daily alliance assault and with deck strength 3000+ is perferred. We play mainly mushroom to UV in swarm

Flag Post

- Player with deck strength 5000 want alliance on top15. Active player, 150 light max.

Flag Post

Schlanga, a top 30 ranked guild with 536 rating points, is looking for 2 dedicated players with deck scores of at least 3000

Flag Post

Notevenpopcrnmsc #6 is recruiting 1 active social player with a deck strength of 5000, contact me if interested

Flag Post
Originally posted by cerces:

IfWeDieItsLag, rank #2, is looking for a new member, rare/epic deck and activity in Allied Assaults required. Send a request or a message if interested

We constantly fight top 10 alliances, so a strong deck is needed. But we have a friendly environment, and if you already have a solid basis, we are willing to help you improve :)

EDIT: we’re full

Flag Post

Juzzie, if you take all the 6000 rated decks.. What is left for the top 10. When are you coming up here to say hi?

In similar news, We are now currently the #2 alliance and we need an awesome player to replace an inactive. Rating of close to 6000 is preferred, light cap above 300 too. We are in a top alliance but not as competitive as you think. It is very laid back and we are cool folks. You see that? I just used “folks”.. That was pretty cool.

Suitable candidate players might be those in lower alliances ranked 10-20 who might have the strongest deck in their alliance but cannot find a full roster to win every time. Power (paid) players who are eager to jump in and rise quickly but need some guidance. Maybe even high alliance members that do not like how things are going currently in their current alliance. I am interested in hearing your story. Drop me a line.