Alliance Thread page 8

246 posts

Flag Post

Roadhouse – looking for 1 more, 5500+ rating. message me

Flag Post

IfWeDieItsLag, rank #4, is looking for a new member, deck strength of about 6000 and doing the Allied Assaults are required. Send a request or a message if interested.

Flag Post

Rating 537 and ranking 102 Severe Typhoon is recruiting 1 ally. Play daily alliance assault and with deck strength 3000+ is perferred. We play mainly mushroom to UV in swarm

Flag Post

IfWeDieItsLag (rank #4) is recruiting. We constantly fight top 10 alliances, so a strong deck is needed. But we have a friendly environment, and if you already have a solid basis, we are willing to help you improve :)

Request or send ingame mail to cerces or irabelo.

Flag Post

Guys, we need to just recognize that no players look in here for openings..

Flag Post

thats not entirely true bmuel :P

Flag Post

Above redemption is recruiting a few good souls to helps us in allied assaults, 3k deck would be nice and of course activity, we are ranked #38 and moving up, with a rating of 495, mail me in game if interested

Flag Post

Rating 577 and ranking 43 Severe Typhoon is recruiting 1 ally. Play daily alliance assault and with deck strength 3500+ is perferred. We play mainly mushroom to UV in swarm (RECRUITMENT CLOSED)

Flag Post

IfWeDieItsLag (rank #8) is recruiting. We constantly fight top 10 alliances, so a strong deck is needed. But we have a friendly environment, and if you already have a solid basis, we are willing to help you improve :)
Request or send ingame mail to cerces or irabelo.

Flag Post

I would like to tell you that our alliance, Beasts #16 with rating 591 is recruiting for 2 active members.

The minimum requirement is having a deck capable to finish Northern Storm and being active in AA. You will enjoy the fun being an operator too as I used to promote all members in Beasts to operator. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Flag Post

Notevenpopcrnmsc ranked #4 is recruiting one active member deck strength 6000+, mail me in game if interested

edit: full now, another 50 rating points and we will looking for our 13th member, lets me know if interested

Flag Post

GRIM REAPERS is looking for a member.

Requirements:
-Participation in every important AAs (AAs are convenient, as you get as much as UV without using light)
-Decently organized deck…there’s no rating cap, we decide after checking you.
-Will of keep improving and become a key member of this great alliance

Flag Post

IfWeDieItsLag (currently rank #6) is recruiting yet again! Since we battle top 10 alliances, a strong deck is needed, or at least a strong basis and the drive to improve. We got a mix of veteran and newer players, and are always willing to help each other whenever needed.

If interested, request to joing or send ingame mail to cerces, irabelo or pyroxy.

Flag Post

Schlanga (rank 39, rating 591) is looking for 3 active players with deck strengths of at least 4000.

Flag Post

Hi, every one. My alliance Nysek is looking for casual players. I am mainly focusing in swarms.

Flag Post

Rating 702 and ranking 21 Severe Typhoon is recruiting 1 ally. Play daily alliance assault and with deck strength 6000+ is preferred. We play mainly mushroom to UV in swarm.
- CLOSED -

Flag Post

Weedballs, ranked #41 and rating 462, is recruiting active member. Any deck strength is acceptable. PM me if interested.

Flag Post

Hello the big family of Gronk is recruiting active members with minimum deck rating 3,5k + some good epics. :S
Our main Alliance is in the top 5 and our Wing is climbing to top 20. ^^
We are a well experienced and a friendly community with our own forum and chat to communicate between Main and Wing, where we can share what we got and help each other. : )
Contact ingame Mojo67. 8>

Flag Post
Originally posted by thafunkymonkey:

Notevenpopcrnmsc ranked #3 rating 1283 is recruiting one active member with a strong deck able to compete in the top 5 alliances, we are very social and active alliance, mail or pm me if interested

Correction: NEPM is ranked #2

Flag Post

Notevenpopcrnmsc ranked #2 rating 1308 is recruiting one active member with a strong deck able to compete in the top 5 alliances, we are very social and active alliance, mail or pm me if interested

Flag Post

Beginner is an alliance already in the top 250.
We are growing extremely quickly and are constantly doing AA as well as several swarms.
We often have open slots so feel free to apply if interested!

Flag Post

IfWeDieItsLag (rank #3) is recruiting. Soon we have room for our 13th member. We have a friendly environment and constantly fight top 10 alliances, so a strong deck is needed. Send me an ingame mail if interested.

Flag Post

Infamous is a strong group ranked 45th and with a rating 760. We are currently looking for one person.

Infamous is a fun alliance that never takes anything seriously and always helps people in need of something, wether it’s deckbuilding or swarming. We have multiple people that actively post across kong’s chat or care little about the power of your deck, only that you are a carefree person that is generally active. Our recommended deck strength is at least 3000 but 5000 is safe.

If you want to join, fire frozengaia, Superbadsoul or LuisR132 an ingame or kongregate PM.
Look forward to seeing you.

Flag Post

Weedballs, rank #32 rating 532, is looking for active members that enjoy doing AAs and sharing swarms.
No deck strength requirement, but having some epics doesn’t hurt. PM me if interested.

Flag Post

Schlanga, rank #22, rating 731, has one slot open. Deck strength isn’t really an issue, but you should have unlocked the MS swarm at least. We’re a bunch of friendly players who are active on chat, and aren’t fussy about sharing our swarms, so if you’re an active player and want to achieve demigod reputation, or just want some help improving your deck, apply in-game or contact me, sillysmy, or tempest727.