Alliance Thread

251 posts

Flag Post

At first, I wanted to create a post complaining about how annoying the current alliance system is. When trying to join an alliance without getting invited, all you can do is send a request to one at random and hope, never hearing back when you are not accepted, or even if the request was noticed. …

Anyway, previous ranting aside, I did think that there should be some stickied thread here where active Alliances can post information such as joining requirements, current members, rating, etc., to ease the process.

Example (my alliance):

Green Dragons (G_D) – Always Just Short of the Top 10

Rating: 116

(24 wins, 11 losses)

Requirements:

Daily activity in Allied Assaults is expected, but not mandatory (However, with a 24-hour timeframe available, complete participation in assaults is highly encouraged). Members suspected of inactivity in Allied Assaults will be kicked without warning if 5 Allied Assults go by with 0 points earned (or less than 10 battles fought in each assault. It doesn’t take too long to fight all 20 on the highest speed setting), unless prior warning of temporary inactivity is provided.
Promotions are provided on a “gut instinct” basis rather than by a specific formula, though generally require at least 250 wins in Allied Assaults.

Joining requirements: To join, you must have at least one card of rare or higher rarity in your deck and/or defense deck and at least 1,000 “Global” wins. Completion of story mode up to Volcanic Grotto preferred. Message me (Dragonalx) either in the game or on my Kongregate profile with such information if you wish to join. Alliance full at the moment; recruitment closed.

Members (9/12):

Dragonalx – Leader
Gdstudios – Operator
Nyan46 – Operator
Maruf5511 – Operator
Mfraiser – Operator
Jador – Operator
Maruf5511 – Operator
Slothowner
Nox47
Tschakah

Please leave this thread uncluttered. Discussion should be done elsewhere. Alliance leaders may post their alliances. People searching for an alliance may also post, but please delete your post after being accepted so more alliances may be displayed on each page.

Also, keep in mind that rewards are better when you help other alliance members’ swarms than your own.

How alliance rating works:

Rating is gained and lost during Allied Assaults, which can occur once every 24 hours:
Each victory gives your alliance a point. There is no penalty for failed attacks. A full alliance is therefore more likely to win than one with only one member. Each person can attack up to 20 times against people from the opposing alliance at random. People cannot participate in an Allied Assault that is active at the time of their being accepted. At the end of 24 hours, the difference in points determines changes in rating:

-75 or less: -2
Between -25 and -74: -1
Between -24 and 0: 0
Between 1 and 24: +1
Between 25 and 49: +2
Between 50 and 74: +3
75 or more: +4

If at any time, an alliance has 100 points more than the opposing alliance, then the losing alliance is “flanked” and an additional 2 points are awarded to the leading alliance immedietly (once per allied assault). There is no penalty for being flanked, aside from near-certainty of losing 2 rating points when the assault ends.

Flag Post

Hi,I asked to join…i’m an addicted player,i’m growing really fast :) and btw i completely agree with you for your point about alliances…

Flag Post

i would like to join

Flag Post

if there is opening spot in the future that is

Flag Post

Think I can join? :)

Flag Post

I’m interested in joining if there’s space available.

Flag Post

Anyone willing to Join “The Dark Legion” we have open space, addicted players, and we help each other whenever we can, no swarms or ally fights are mandatory but are helpful and recommended. any takers? :D

Flag Post

Gronk (GRNK)

Rating 14 (Currently rank 5)

Requirements:
- Have 250 wins in story mode
- Be active almost daily and atleast come on every 3 days
- Help out in other members swarms and participate in assaults

Flag Post

Dream Reapers [lDRl]
Rating: 0
Members: 1/10

Requirements:
- Must me active as much as possible
- Must respect other Alliance members
- Must be willing to help others with making/tuning their deck if needed
- Must know how to have fun.

About Dream Reapers
Yes, this is a new, fresh guild that I am hoping to build into an epic Alliance. I welcome all members (people new to the game and veterans).

More Info To Come

Flag Post

Avide Guilda(AVD)
Rating: 2
Members: 3/10

Requirements:
-At least 200 overall wins.
-Be active, participate in swarms and allied assault.
-Be polite to other players.
-If you dont show up for three consecutive days without notice, you will be kicked.

Flag Post

Mushroom Pickers

Rating: currently 26, 5th overall, constantly in the top 5 since alliance rating started
Members: 8/10 after recent kicks

Requirements:
- As active as possible, with both assaults AND swarms
- Top level deck, possibly Diamond League tier
- Focused on playing to win and possibly enjoy discussions on deckbuilding and other topics

(please note your stats and playing deck will be checked on join)

Flag Post

is there any opinings?

Flag Post
Originally posted by develseveral46:

is there any opinings?

Here! Avide Guilda – Rank 4 :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dgias:
Originally posted by develseveral46:

is there any opinings?

Here! Avide Guilda – Rank 4 :D

thanks

Flag Post

Hello, lokking for an alliance! Active!

Flag Post
Originally posted by AngelusCL:

Hello, lokking for an alliance! Active!

Sent you an invite! :)

Flag Post

Dgias, can I join too? I’m active

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ronsh:

i think were fll

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ronsh:

yea, we are full atm :(

Flag Post

ok
there are more alliances I can join to?

edit: never mind, I found one

Flag Post

Name: Swarmers
Rating: 6
Members: 8/10
Swarmers is a little friendly alliance formed to help each others (mainly with swarms :) ), and, of course, have some fun in the meantime.
We accept every active people, so if you just want to be part of a friendly community without any stress or pressure, join us!

ps: A nice friendly alliance assembled, but we still have 2 empty places! BTW Selithion i sent a you a request some days ago.

Flag Post

Levo can I join? i’ve already applied ingame. active player

Flag Post

name: chocolate
rating: 4 (probably 6 tomorrow)
members: 5/10

We are 5 members activities…
You’ll go to my ally and help us!

Every day have a attack!
Help out in other members swarms!

We accept every active people!
Join us!

Flag Post

If anyone is looking for a Alliance (Warrior Legion 3 members + me) If your interested Messege me.

Flag Post

Alliance Chocolate still with 2 open slots (rating 19)…