Alliance Thread page 10

267 posts

Flag Post

laugh? its immature…that’s just a horrible name…and sadly unorignal

Everyone else likes it. >:u

Flag Post

Gronk, ranked #2 and rating 1501, is recruiting 2 active players who can get 97% or more in AAs against the top 5 alliances or a 10k+ deck which can compete at top level ;)
2 of us have decided to take a break from this game :’(
Message me as soon as possible because many people might be interested as well :D

Edit: full

Flag Post

IfWeDieItsLag (rank #7) is recruiting. We have a very friendly environment. Deck strength about 7000+ is required. Send me an ingame mail if interested.

Flag Post

I want to join an alliance. I am very active and have close to 3000 DS due to my green and blue dragons. I can and will help in only the first 3 swarms, I haven’t unlocked others yet. AAs are good too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JHL159:

I want to join an alliance. I am very active and have close to 3000 DS due to my green and blue dragons. I can and will help in only the first 3 swarms, I haven’t unlocked others yet. AAs are good too.

Oh yes, and I left my old alliance due to the fact that nobody is active.

Flag Post

Hey All(iances) !
I’m letoutpetit, very active these days, 5K+ DS, and looking for a very active Alliance !

I’m alone at the moment, but if you are interesting, please contact me.
Ty :)

Edit : Too late, now ^^

Flag Post

Mushroom Pickers, the highest rated alliance, is looking for a few active players to get back to the top!
Only a high activity level is required.
Inquire within or send me a message.

Flag Post

Card Masters alliance, Rank 96, Rating 1124 need avctive players.
Deck strength over 3k could be enough.
Contact me if u are interested.

Flag Post

HatersGonnaHate is a fun, competitive and active alliance.

Rating : 1105

We recently lost two of the game’s long-time players, Baerk and Saba. Which means we’re looking for two new members to get back to a fully active 12/12 team.

No requirements regarding deck strength. We’re mostly looking for someone who’s ready to do his or her best in Allied Assaults, daily. Increased max light is encouraged but not required.

Most of us share swarms and help each other out to improve our decks. Overall we have something really nice going on!

Just send me a message in game if you’re interested! :)

Flag Post

Beginner is an rather active alliance, we have almost made it to 1000 rating.
We are growing extremely quickly and are consistently win our AA.
We often have open slots so feel free to apply if interested!

Flag Post

Odyodi 1130 rating and Card Masters 1324 rating need each one active member.

Flag Post

Looking to join a guild. I’m a pretty casual player, so i’d be more looking for a social or deck experimentation guild than a srs bsns ratings one.

Also, since my progress from a while back got wiped, i’m right back at the start again, so it may take me a while to get anywhere respectable.

Flag Post

Fair Old Knights is looking for new active members. We are currently ranked #6.

Your current deck strenght is not the most important thing as long as you are ready to invest your time to improve, be active and stay loyal. We have very friendly long-time members who are always willing to help and discuss about strategies! However, 8k+ deck would still be recommented in order to not get too frustrated fighting the top alliances :)

If you are interested, send message to Qsep6 in game.

Flag Post

Active player looking for a competitive and friendly top Alliance (who won’t steal my DA D:< )
My DS is currently 9k+ (3 muscs 5/GD 5/BD 5 etc.. although I lack good epic equips)
Light cap @ 725

Please send me a message ASAP if you have a spot :)
I am usually able to play 6 to 7 days a week, so you can count on me for assaults!

Flag Post

Mercs is looking for active player to fill are empty slot (currently 8/11 slot filled) and need a deck of 1,500 or higher.Rating is 365.A friendly clan that help you with swarm only if you help us with assaults.

Contact me in game or Kongregate mail.

Flag Post

Odyodi alliance #10/1130 rating and need one active member.

Flag Post

Odyodi alliance #10/1220 rating and need one active member.

Flag Post

I try again: Card Masters(Rank 22/Rating 1510) have one free spot. Who are interested?

Flag Post

Paladog & Co. alliance #95/595 rating, need new mbrs. Join is free :))

Flag Post

Gronk, ranked #1 and rating 2241, is recruiting 1 active players (9k+ deck) who can compete at top level, 96+ against top 4 alliances ;)
Message me as soon as possible because many people might be interested as well :D

Flag Post

IfWeDieItsLag (rank #3) rating 2319 is recruiting. We have a very friendly environment. Deck strength about 9000+ is required. Send me an ingame mail if interested.

Flag Post

I took a long break from this game and have recently started playing again. I’m looking for an alliance for allied assaults and to help others with swarms for reputation points. Deck strength is 4100.

Flag Post

im new and wanna join an alliance.

Flag Post

IfWeDieItsLag (rank #5) rating 2509 looking for members, about 9.000 + deck.

Flag Post

Fair Old Knights (#5) is recruiting again. Send message to Qsep6 in game if interested.