Alliance Thread page 5

246 posts

Flag Post

Champs of light is a laid back Alliance who is near max capacity, just need 2 more people interested in joining up. Please message ChampionRandall in game for an invite.

Flag Post

I am an active player and I want to join an alliance, please invite me, thank you.

Flag Post

Deluged Treasure in search of Active Members. Just purged its members of anyone inactive and we could use some new allies. We’re active and could use some active players. You do not need to be experienced or have anything special other than playing the game. We will help you build a deck if you need it. Just search us up or PM me and I’ll get you an invite.

Flag Post

Alliance Ra2 looking for active players.

Rating > 100, no AA required, no level requirement. Just be active. We are farming low level alliances.

Flag Post

Edit : we are full.

Flag Post

full again

Flag Post

Nightmares is recruiting. We have a member about to leave, he’s just waiting for someone to replace him, and then he’ll leave. If you are interested, send an ingame message to me, Soul2bond, or any member of Nightmares that you might know.

In case you don’t know, Nightmares is currently ranked #3, to join you must have at least a rare based deck with some nice epics in it, and be active in the allied assaults.

Flag Post

Demons of Fear is recruiting. laid back group but always have an AA going relatively new group thats got some good members in it. no requirement needed other than just be active. msg me or Echo666 if interested to join

Flag Post

SEASICK – 19th place – 151 rating – Recruiting

IF you
1. need perfect team to evolve your deck
2. have uncommon / rare deck in the phase of development
3. playing regularly
then Seasick is ideal team for you

We have 8 solid players, need 4 more,
if you have the Alliance (from top30), in which most of work is doing by up to 4 players,
and you are piss off about new, weak, not regular players…
it’s perfect opportunity to join us as a group, together we can fight for first 10 :)

Please send request to Seasick or mail me :)

Flag Post

Roadhouse – 8th – Looking for The One

1. Must have 12 epics, 37 rares and 400 other cards
2. Play at least 22.5 hours of each day
3. Have a tattoo of the word “Baller” “Swayze” “Declaration” or “Card monsters”
a. tattoo must be placed on forehead, neck or groin
4. Be level 85, have lots of arena experience, and be ok raiding 6 days a week
5. A Level 3 Moonkey is REQUIRED
6. Be able and willing to donate 5000 tokens a week to the alliance master

Having these things does not guarantee acceptance
-if you apply we will throw it in the pile and get to it next week.

Don’t call us, just don’t.

With love and kind regards, Dirge,
Sir Dave Yo

Flag Post

in our guild, you just need to intoduce me to women (if no sex don’t bother) and you could get a free entry. If not free donate 50 000 tokens to Alliance leader. BUT if both are fulfilled, guarantee entry! FOR LIFE!

Flag Post
Originally posted by electric91:

in our guild, you just need to intoduce me to women (if no sex don’t bother) and you could get a free entry. If not free donate 50 000 tokens to Alliance leader. BUT if both are fulfilled, guarantee entry! FOR LIFE!

ಠ_ಠ

Flag Post

Alliance: League Of Gerbip (LEOG)
Requierments: none
Members: just me for now

Flag Post

Alliance: Schlanga. Looking for new players. No requirements are needed. As long as you are reasonably active

Flag Post

i made my own alliance, but i want to leave and join another. can someone message me how and send me an invite to their allianc eplease? :)

Flag Post

CON CA SAU: need players. welcome everyone, send mail to me : elexe000

Flag Post

Nightmares is still looking for a member if you want to join please send me a pm in game for more information

Flag Post

Requiem, a new alliance, is now recruiting!

Not sure if Requiem is for you? Here’s what you can look forward to if you decide to join:

- 24/7 Assaults
- Free Beer
- Weekly Gerbip sacrifices
- Affordable dental plans

We’re a relaxed and mature alliance looking for active players. Enemy alliances list us as their emergency contacts. If you spread napalm jelly on your toast in the morning then we could be right for you! Don’t be ashamed of falling over from the sheer weight of your chest hair, it’s actually [REQ].

Questions or concerns? Send mail to CreepyBus

Flag Post

Seasick14th – again 2 spots open – if you need more experience before playing in top10, that’s the place for you.
Interested – send me a message or directly request to join. Needed only to be active in assaults.

Flag Post

Stahlgewitter – currently rank #5 – looking for two new members. Assault fights are rough up here, so your deck should contain at least several rares/epics, otherwise you don’t stand a chance (and won’t have much fun).

Flag Post

IfWeDieItsLag rank #3, rating 519, is looking for a new member, rare/epic deck and activity in Allied Assaults required. Send request or a message to me, klausbradaschia or whatsacomputer

Flag Post

Molière Corp.

- Alliance destinée aux francophones du monde.
- Ouvert à tous
- Bonne ambiance et entre-aide en perspective !
- Pas de pré-requis nécessaires pour le moment.

Rejoignez nous !

Flag Post

Nightmares, currently ranked #6, is in need of a new member. You must be active and have at least a rare based deck with a few epics on it.

Send me an ingame message if you’re interested.

Flag Post

notevenpopcrnmsc rank #4 is recruiting again, rare/epic based deck required pm me if interested

Flag Post

Extra points if you join in the next 6 hours, before we start an important AA :)