Alliance Thread page 9

263 posts

Flag Post

Infamous is a strong group ranked 45th and with a rating 800+. We are currently looking for two more peoples.

Infamous is a fun alliance that never takes anything seriously and always helps people in need of something, wether it’s deckbuilding or swarming. We have multiple people that actively post across kong’s chat. We care little about the power of your deck, only that you are a carefree person that is generally active. Our recommended deck strength is at least 5000 however.

If you want to join, fire frozengaia, Superbadsoul or LuisR132 an ingame or kongregate PM.
Look forward to seeing you.

Flag Post

The New Generation is looking for 2x active members (ds 3300+)

Flag Post

Fair Old Knights is recruiting his last member. We are in the #16 position of the ranking since one month ago.
We want to scale up Top 5 in less than a month, so we are looking for a player with 4.4K deck strength or more, be proactive in the allied assaults and want to be part of a great team.
We use to chat each other, search for the best strategies, and of course: have fun with it.

If you feel this is the place for ya, search us like Fair Old Knights or send a PM to qsep6
Hurry up, there is only ONE vacant open!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Flypool:

We want to scale up Top 5 in less than a month

Keep dreaming of it ><

Flag Post

Rating 827 and ranking 26 Severe Typhoon is recruiting 1 ally. Playing daily alliance assault and active is preferred. We are willing to give suggestions to improve your deck. :)

Flag Post

Beginner is an alliance currently ranked in the top 200, and gaining rank every day.
We are a competitive alliance which require participation.
So if you want an active alliance we have open slots so feel free to apply if interested!

Flag Post
Originally posted by jardor:
Originally posted by Flypool:

We want to scale up Top 5 in less than a month

Keep dreaming of it ><

We, Fair Old Knights, now rating in the position no.8 (yess number 8! IYF!), are looking for a player with 5K deck strength or more, proactive in the allied assaults and wanna be part of the future of all alliances.
We use to chit chat, be close each other, think the best strategies, and of course: have fun with it.

If you feel this is the place for ya, search us like Fair Old Knights or send a PM to qsep6
Hurry up, there is only ONE vacant open!

Flag Post

I’m looking for an ACTIVE alliance. rank/rating doesn’t matter as long as something is happening in your group on a daily basis. So…I was leaving the third alliance right now ‘cause nothing/not much happens (not enough ppl fighting in battles or helping to clear a swarm or (the worst) a leader which isn’t attacking anything)
That kind of stuff in a group that makes you sigh and leave for good ^^

My current deck strength (or: the deck I’m currently leveling):
http://twitpic.com/d5ur5c
Defense deck (always switching maximum level cards to it, so it’s rotating permanently with my main deck):
http://twitpic.com/d5utxi
- so that’s my curent “power” (still a long way to go…but at least I’m on my way :))
If it fits your alliance and you’re still searching for some active members I would be glad to join you. Hit the add-button on your alliance or send me a pm or something like that. thx & cheers

Flag Post

Gronk, ranked #3 and rating 1136, is recruiting one active player who can get 97%+ in AAs against the top 5 alliances because one of us got bored of the game :(
We will have another spot open soon when we reach 1201 rating (13 days or more), so we will recruit another player soon :D
Contact in game: jardor, militantspawn, Storm315, angeloskef, killmeh, reject_x …

Edit: full. But in 2 weeks we will be looking for another player, so contact us if you want to join us ;D

Flag Post

IfWeDieItsLag (rank #8) is recruiting. We have a friendly environment. Deck strength 7000+ is required. Send me an ingame mail if interested.

Flag Post

Rating 942 and ranking 27 Severe Typhoon is recruiting 1 ally. Playing daily alliance assault and chating in billboard is preferred. We are willing to give suggestions to improve your deck. :)

Flag Post

ComeIntoMyHead, ranked #446 and rating 435, is recruiting one active player with 3.5k+ DS
We are a very active alliance; at least, 7 of us do their AAs every day, we share our swarms from mush to UV, actually we want you to do ours and we will help you with yours =P
We are slowly climbing positions, no need to get to #1-50 any time soon ;)
Contact in game: naiad/jardor

Flag Post

IfWeDieItsLag (rank #7) is recruiting. We have a friendly environment. Deck strength about 7000+ is required. Send me an ingame mail if interested.

Flag Post

:)

Flag Post

German Alliance is looking for active members. Deckstrength should be 2000+ . Ranked #380 now with 150 Rating. Still going strong all by myself, but to reach top 100 it’s necessary to finally find some good active players (playing on a daily basis would be good)
Just send an ingame message to SarahKreuz31 – or via Kongregate. I’ll send an invite right away.
-
German Alliance sucht aktive Mitstreiter. Eure Deckstärke sollte 2000+ sein, da man sonst wenig Land sieht in Allianzkämpfen. Momentan Rang 380 mit ’ner Wertung von 150. Um die Top 100 zu erreichen bräuchten wir aktive Mitspieler (ich war bisher auf einem Solo-Trip gewesen, zwischendurch mal begleitet von Spielern, die eher mit Abwesenheit glänzten)
Schickt einfach eine ingame Nachricht an SarahKreuz31 – oder über Kongregate. Die Einladung geht dann so schnell wie möglich raus.

Flag Post

My group, Star Knights has openings available. The only requirement is that you are active. Send a message, preferably in-game, if interested. My Deck’s power is just above 1500, just to let you where the bar is.

Flag Post

Rating 1007 and ranking 30 Severe Typhoon is recruiting 1 ally. Playing daily alliance assault and chating in billboard is preferred. We are willing to give suggestions to improve your deck. :)

Flag Post

Sister alliances Mushroom Pickers (#3) and HatersGonnaHate (#9) are searching for one more player to join the totally active team at Haters. You should have a strong deck capable of competing in the top 10, but most importantly, you should be an active player willing to do all AAs! Contact TenFiftySix, Demomantus, or PoorLeno if interested!

Flag Post

Killers1 rating 210 is looking for some members to progress up the ranks, preferred DS of 2.5k but activity is more important.
contact me via ingame mail if interested

Flag Post

Odyodi #17 is looking for one active member, min 8k DS.

Contact Odiodi if interested.

Flag Post

My group, Star Knights still has plenty of openings available. Deck strength preferred around 1500, but I just want active players. Group activities will start around the time the group grows to 3 members.

Flag Post

Gronk, ranked #2 and rating 1396, is recruiting an active player who can get 98%+ in AAs against the top 3 alliances ; )
We want to replace 2 ‘inactive’ players and 1 guy who is moving to GronksWing : \

Edit: only 1 spot available ; )

Flag Post

Mushroom Pickers,#1 alliance, first to get*2000* rating is recruiting.

You need high activity, 8k+ deck and a good light cap to grow. Send an in game message to TenFiftySix in you’re interested. All communications will be kept confidential.

Flag Post

Severe Typhoon is a nest for new players who love the game. We have helpful members giving advise on the card strategy. We are not demanding for AA participation but I hope the potential players can utilise billboard function for just chatting.

Deck strength requirement: 3000+. Contact me or Tsizt via mail in game. Thanks :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by frozengaia:

Calamity Semen is a new alliance designed for new players and casual players
All decks allowed and all people allowed, the only requirements are that you pop in to say hi three times a week and aren’t a jerk. We aim to keep around the 300-500ish areas, and AAs should be doable for all groups.

If you’re a new player and want some advice/help on swarms or the game in general, or a seasoned player that’s tired of the frantic requirements of more powerful groups, then Calamity Semen is for you. Guaranteed acceptance (unless we’re full) with 8 places remaining. PM me if you’re interested. :D

And yes, that is the name. You may laugh.

laugh? its immature…that’s just a horrible name…and sadly unorignal