Coming Changes

48 posts

Flag Post

EVO Crystals for Rare Monsters: Price will be somewhere between Uncommon and Epic EVOs

Range Attacks: Random target selection will be changed to a more predictable pattern, nothing certain right now. You can make suggestions in this thread (no manual targetting though): http://www.kongregate.com/forums/163-card-monsters/topics/267778-illogical-distance-attacks

Flag Post

Those new crystals are gonna mess up the aesthetics of the shop…

Flag Post

Let us worry about the aesthetics. :)

Flag Post

Thank you for the heads up. To me that shows that you actually care about us. Now I know not to bother upgrading my rare monsters until the change is implemented.

Of course, I don’t have a rare one yet. I’m still saving up my money.

Flag Post

If it would also be possible to split the T- crystals for rare and epic that would be cool > T-crystals in general could be a bit cheaper

Flag Post

For those that didn’t bother to read the ingame announcement :)

7th of June 2012 update announcement

We’ve spent the last couple of weeks collecting comments and
suggestions and we have re-evaluated our prices, both in gems and
tokens.

Be advised that changes are coming tomorrow and that if you have
any big purchases planned you should perhaps hold them off until
then.

Flag Post

I’m assuming prices are going DOWN, across the board. I noticed the “perhaps” you have listed, lol. It would awful if the prices when up and people put off buying stuff.
:p

Regardless, I must say I LOVE you guys. You really do understand PR and Customer Service. I don’t know HOW MANY games I’ve played where the makers don’t give the players a heads up when it comes to changes, whether price related or not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lamatiel:

For those that didn’t bother to read the ingame announcement :)

7th of June 2012 update announcement

We’ve spent the last couple of weeks collecting comments and
suggestions and we have re-evaluated our prices, both in gems and
tokens.

Be advised that changes are coming tomorrow and that if you have
any big purchases planned you should perhaps hold them off until
then.

You’ve got 1 hour to make the changes or I’ll sue you for false advertising on the 24 thing! Grrrrr! I’m inpatient.

Flag Post

It has been an hour

Flag Post

Dragon’s Tear: Will be made unique, no other changes.
Reflect ability: Will be made a bit cheaper (cost to play)
Green Dragon: Will have lower cost to play as well (at the cost of some stats).

Live PVP: Currently in testing

Flag Post

o yeaaaaahhhh lama, your words are like music to my ears :)

Flag Post

[edit: I understand now…]

Flag Post

I don’t, but whatever:

Daily Gift Roulette – Everybody’s a winner – Chance to get Light Crystals, Gems, Tokens …

Flag Post

I don’t, but whatever:

Daily Gift Roulette – Everybody’s a winner – Chance to get Light Crystals, Gems, Tokens …

Originally posted by operacija:

o yeaaaaahhhh lama, your words are like music to my ears :)

Ditto!

Flag Post

There will be an update probably in a few hours, above mentioned stuff as well as many other changes. You’ll like it, that’s (almost:) a promise.

Flag Post

Next update (probably this weekend) will change the play cost of many cards to make them more useable (or usable at all). So better stop selling all those Stalagmite Gloves :)

Flag Post

Leather armor too, please <3
Right now its a worse version of Plain clothes imho

And its uncommon!!!

Flag Post

The above mentioned update was delayed a bit by an unexpected Canadian national holiday, should happen today. Trust no-one.
Assaults: There will be a lower limit to which alliances are attackable. This means no more farming noobs, though you might have to wait a bit for enemies to appear.
Duels: Some tweaks that will (hopefully) make duels a little more challenging than they are right now.
Expansion: In ~2 weeks. Almost 300 new cards (with color/level variations), a new swarm, a new zone and maybe other stuff they keep secret from me.

Flag Post
Expansion: In ~2 weeks. Almost 300 new cards (with color/level variations), a new swarm, a new zone and maybe other stuff they keep secret from me.

Will the new cards only come in the “Expansion” deck?
What all cards will come in that? (expansion only, or expansion and pre-expansion both)
How much will it cost?
Will it sell for ONLY tokens, or will it sell for either crystals or token. Conversely, will it require BOTH crystals AND tokens?
What all will come in it, and how many (monsters, equips, crystals, ect. ect. ect.)

Flag Post

Sure. Else there’d be no need for a new Booster type.
Expansion only. Except maybe for commons (there aren’t that many new ones)
25k-50k. Not set yet
Huh?
What?

Flag Post

I was wondering if it might cost, for example, 10k crystals AND 100 tokens. You have to pay BOTH to buy it.

OR Just an either/or think like 25k crystals or 500 tokens, whichever you choose to spend.

Now how many legendary, epic, uncommon, and common cards will we get with it?
Will it be a 5 card booster, or will there be more cards in it?
Will there be equip cards, item cards, AND monster cards?
Will edgebee go with what was recommended/asked by us and include a random crystal in the deck?
Are the Expansion cards just plain BETTER than the normal cards, or are they just different?

Flag Post

Gems&Tokens? Now that’s an idea … .)
The contents will probably be the same as Master Booster.
Crystal? Not that I know of.
And whether they are better or not: Some say this is OP, that is OP, others don’t even want cards from it (except a select few). For the moment I’d say they are different. Time will tell.

Flag Post

I would be happy with some bundle pack. Like 3 rares (with chance of epics) and two uncommon for like 65k cry. They can be from both expansions.
Getting Commons is just useless right now… Or even bundle of 5 rares for 100k (or 125 with one epic guaranteed :-)

Flag Post

Could it be possible to limit the number of epic or rare can use in a deck?
Like there could only be 1 epic and 2 rare maximum in one deck…
This could limit some OP deck with only tons of strong cards in it…

Flag Post

Also… could it be possible to have some stages to have repeat gems reward?
(Like 500 gems for 10 wins)
It is quite exhaust after finishing all gems reward but still stuck at some stage and have to keep glinding at stages before…