Extra deck selection

12 posts

Flag Post

There are some empty deck that the player can put their cards in and create a new different deck.

However once the card is in one deck, the player cannot use the card for another deck.

Can it be program that the extra deck be able to select all card available? So the player do not need to take out certain card in a deck and put it in another deck.

Thus the player can use swarm deck, duel deck, soldier life play deck, ninja, master, dragon etc etc.

Current setting that require the player to take out their card from one deck and put it in another deck make the extra deck function almost useless

Flag Post

and by doing so, edgebee, people might ACTUALLY buy extra deck slots. more money made, no real loss.

Flag Post

Agree. This isn’t a physical card game. Lets see the perks of an online card game.

Flag Post

its obvious why they dont, cuz if i need my phantom shield for a swarm and to clear the road to paladia but not the exact ones and im to lazy to switch the cards i need and dont need then ill have to lvl up a duplicate = more temptation to buy for money

Flag Post

That won’t happen, to lvl up a decent duplicate you need to click on the add token many times, click on the buy and reroll many times, sell off your too clutter cards many times, click on the buy gem for exp many times, and put exp gem on your 7 monster many times.

That is you are uber rich and don’t mind to spend thousand on this game

If you are well to do, you just buy card and spend many many weeks grind exp for the lvl

Doing this much work or cash, I think 99.99% people will just take card out and put in next one instead of working for an duplicate

Flag Post

sorry for terrible english

Flag Post

Pleeease, allow same cards in multiple decks. It just eats time and kills my nerves to switch between my quest deck, swarm deck and assault deck.

Flag Post

I agree, I never used a second deck

Flag Post

any idea on how to select another deck to play with it ???

i missed something, because i can only play with the first deck I have defined… any clue ?

Flag Post

nevermind, found it !

Flag Post

I use ONE deck for everything—live play, swarms, A.A., story mode, you name it!!

Flag Post

Farming / Trainning deck, Swarm Deck, Duel Deck, Story Deck, this is quite tedious. How hard it is to implement this extra decks