After getting to top 10 in ninja league(5th position)

3 posts

Flag Post

Now that i have to make a deck for master league i find the game too boring, farming uncommon monsters and advanced booster was fun, i ve already got fire snail and captain boulture of rares but, for every card have to make so much sacrifice it kinda bores me to have to kill over 1000 times the same swarm (northern storm) ive already got everything you can get in the campaign ( every crystal not gem) but you dont get any evo for rare monsters and thats kinda sad… you should get evos for everything rare monsters and epic too i mean not unlocking but getting them…

Flag Post

How about murky swamp? not hard enough?
Try beating Vg 8 3 times in a row without losing more than 3 monsters.
Try beating the final sunken ship 5 times in a row without losing a single equipment.
Then finally, if you have done the previous 2 without a single problem….beat beach limits 7 times in a row only using 3 monsters, 3 equipments( You can still bring the other monsters for experience points, but you cannot use them for sacrificing or whatever)
If you really think master league is boring, try dragon. Most of them have epics there.
Now, if you want a real challenge just for fun, not for gems or exp, then try beating your own deck without using any magical or ranged monsters

Flag Post

To do what you ask, i need to farm boosters and more cards… not fun at all, im asking for more campaign missions, is too hard to make them? … well still i think im out of this game too much effort and you dont get what you put on it…

well cya guys it was fun till i got bored