Same card 2 Decks, why not?

8 posts

Flag Post

Just some random newbie question, but i really cant find any kind of explanation for that:

random rant:
I am going trough campaign right now and obviously you encounter different enemies. As it doesnt make toooo much sense to put 20hp with 20 shield against many spellcasters i thought about making 2 different decks, one relying on shield-monsters and one rather without.

actual topic
Now i discovered i cannot use my cards from my first deck in my second deck. As i have about 3 “strong” monsters id like to have in both that bothers me quite a bit. Now everytime i encounter magic enemies i have to re-edit my whole deck for just that one encounter an edit it back afterwards. And the edit function isnt the most comfortable either.
So whats the reason for that awesome “feature”? I just cant see it.
regards, me

Flag Post

- Yes is hard ot upgrade 1 card, adn is imposilbe do 2 dekcs with sames cards to diferents enemys, vs energi, vs trons, vs armour, etc.

If we can use same cards in diferents deks we dotn waste tiem to remake the same deck, because really, is imposile updrade 2 snails or same.

Flag Post

While I personally don’t see a problem with being able to use the same card in multiple deck templates, it’s up to Edge to decide.

Flag Post

- Really this do more easy to do a decks for especific stages/duels/swarms, really easy ^^

Flag Post

wow, this idea would really take this game to the next level. It’s just so annoying starting an alliance fight with my swarm deck and losing every time, and then vice versus. I’m not sure anyone can compete with high level alliances and swarms without spending a year trying to level 2 seperate decks of epics. You could just make the extra deck slots cost money because they would actually be more valuable. I have no need for a 4th and 5th deck right now, i can’t even make 2 lol.

Flag Post

YESSSS
This is what annoys me the most right now, having to switch cards from my slot1 deck (the only slot I use) to switch between my swarm deck and quest deck.

Flag Post

Even more so. Don’t forget about how many deck variations there are. Duels, swarms, soldier, ninja… etc.

Flag Post

This games a bit unique amongst CCGs with the whole “upgrade your cards” thing. The downside to this, of course, is that upgrading good cards is really hard and expensive. In other CCGs, online or otherwise, having 2 of the same (even a rare) card isn’t always too hard. In CM it is. Especially when you start having level 3 cards.