To Edgebee

4 posts

Flag Post

I know I hate it when people leave the “I’m quitting” post, but for some reason I felt like I needed to here :).

Great game. Lots of fun. Always exciting to get new cards and to upgrade them.
I’m sure I’ll come back at some point.

As a parting suggestion:
I just feel like the game requires too much time for that excitement.
Right now, I don’t feel up to that commitment. (It’s gunna be tough to let my 30 streak die though).
I think that the game should offer ~3 times the current amount of coins per match. I hate having to make the decision between upgrading one of my many maxed level 2 uncommons and purchasing an expansion booster (granted, 2-3 now takes half as many coins as it used to, but now we have to use 15000 coins each for 3-4 and 4-5, so same issue).

… Anyway …

I think the appeal of the game would increase greatly if the coin rewards were multiplied a bit. That’s all I’m trying to say.

Also:
Love the HP boost, always nice to actually be able to use cards rather than having them all die immediately.
The new abilities seem like they’ll be fun, just be careful not to make all the original abilities and attacks obsolete, a lot of online games deal with that problem and it always leaves me with a bad aftertaste.

Best of luck!

Flag Post

Goodbye sum! Been nice having you around, we’ll call you back when coins/light is doubled k? :)

Flag Post

One final thought Sum…if you are considering leveling an uncommon then you probably still have some room to increase the amount of gems you get per day. Eventually people work up to 25k+ gems a day, so it’s not quite as bad as it seems right now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by actuaryal:

One final thought Sum…if you are considering leveling an uncommon then you probably still have some room to increase the amount of gems you get per day. Eventually people work up to 25k+ gems a day, so it’s not quite as bad as it seems right now.

Thanks,
I did realize that I worded it in a way where using my light crystals would be an answer to more gems per day, but I’m not really talking about the real-time gem rate, but the play-time gem rate. It just felt like I needed more gems per match than I was getting. And I was up to RtP in quest. (still could only beat mushrhum and kurtey swarms consistently though).

And, I’m a completionist, I’ll be upgrading uncommons until I’ve gotten them all =D