Ability Improvement

10 posts

Flag Post

I am thinking that silence should silence all active ability, not just magic and heal. You can silence demo, stun, courage, entangle too. Maybe other ability like regenerate and deathstrike

This is to break unsinkable flame melee lockdown with demo. you disable it for 2/3 turns

you also prevent perma stun for 2/3 turns.

That unsinkable GOD mushroom that can regenerate 100+ hp per turn is sinkable in 2/3 turn.

another ability to improve / nerf is reflect. make it 100% chance to reflect. That mean if the attacker have reflect, it always will hit the opponent thanks to max reflect limit.

with the HP boost more than the magic increase, you have a harder time to magic away creature in 1 shot.

And with epic mage that cost 2, using 2 cost to put a reflect equipment on your original mage lose you the ability to put another epic mage.

Using 2 cost for an reflect equipment will not increase your mage power, we have only 1 equip that gives 10 magic and reflect, but it cost 3 and does not protect against range

We have another ability to counter magic further, that is silence. If reflect is still not changed, magic users is sinking deeper and deeper to the abyss.

Flag Post

This is also to make wall more viable. As of now, who cares about wall when you have reflect?

Flag Post

id like the idea, but make stealthed units immune to silence, that would make stealth a bit better =)

Flag Post

About reflect 100% – stupid idea … two reflect magic creatures and you will reflect it forever ;P

Flag Post

There is a max reflect limit. You reflect 4 times maximum, meaning the attacker will win if both have 100% reflect

Flag Post

No fun ;) 75% chance is already a lot. With wall and silence and good range there is already a lot of ways to deal with magic. More then to deal with flying creatures, if you don’t have any flying in your deck and you are unlucky then opponent put flying creature with your 100% reflect item and with unluck you can lose the battle because of that (a few more turn with untouched creatures in the middle is a lot for opponent to get huge advantage – collect some crystals, build back row etc.). There isn’t any 100% working ability to deal with flying if you don’t have also the flyings) except magic which is easy to avoid with good equip. That’s why I think 75% reflect is already a lot.

Flag Post

100% reflect makes reflect counter to reflect.

To deal with flying with 100% reflect, put reflect equip on your mages and your magic will damage it without reflect backfire on it

Flag Post

don’t you realize with 100% reflect, by putting reflect on your mages will cancel out the reflect on the enemy thanks to 4 max reflect limit

Flag Post
Originally posted by gnostic85:

don’t you realize with 100% reflect, by putting reflect on your mages will cancel out the reflect on the enemy thanks to 4 max reflect limit

Gnostic, what’s the point on 4 max? wouldn’t 2 max have the same effect? :)

But seriously now, I don’t think silence should silence everything. Would be WAY OP. As for a counter, stun/entangle already silence other active abilities (mush, flame, etc.).
Also, reflect 100% makes no sense. It would be like almost immunity to magic.

The one ability i think needs to be changed is stun. It shouldn’t go through armor, imho…

Flag Post

How you stun the flame? That’s why it is OP now. never tried entangle but with 50% for us and requiring to set up the monster with entangle directly in front of flame make it a limited counter.

4 max reflect is the current game mechanics as set by the developers

Now reflect is already almost immune to magic, what i am introducing now is for reflect to cancel each other