Extending Alliance Chat History

7 posts

Flag Post

I was wondering if it would be possible to extend the history for the alliance chat. Sometimes, I make a post and miss the conversation when I check back a few hours later, or I check the message board when people are halfway into a conversation.

Thanks!

Flag Post

A chat history twice as big as it currently is would do the trick. If that’s possible, it could be really nice.

Flag Post

More suggestions:

1) More visible announcement system for leaders and operators. Currently chat and direct-mail are both clunky and can still be missed.

2) Billboard. We don’t need updates for every 35 kills on every swarm, that really spams out the important information.

Flag Post

I really hope the next update is focusing on alliances. They need a huge overhaul.

-no common goals besides rolling afk alliances.
-no solid communication
-Operator is a lame rank
-no loyalty bonus

-There is room for token purchases here, such as 50 tokens to start a guild, 50 tokens for extra slots, ranks, unlocking swarms, cards for your guild, tournaments for your guild. Honestly I dont mind spending money, 800 dollars
for a good deck is crazy, but 5 or 10 bucks to upgrade my guild is no problem at all.

A lot of room to grow here, and I trust edgebee is already well on it’s way to doing many of these things

Flag Post

Agree with pretty much everything here, but most especially the small token cost to start an alliance..that would go a long way towards stopping all the one or two player inactive alliances that are forever cropping up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dave_Yo:

I really hope the next update is focusing on alliances. They need a huge overhaul.

-no common goals besides rolling afk alliances.
-no solid communication
-Operator is a lame rank
-no loyalty bonus

-There is room for token purchases here, such as 50 tokens to start a guild, 50 tokens for extra slots, ranks, unlocking swarms, cards for your guild, tournaments for your guild. Honestly I dont mind spending money, 800 dollars
for a good deck is crazy, but 5 or 10 bucks to upgrade my guild is no problem at all.

A lot of room to grow here, and I trust edgebee is already well on it’s way to doing many of these things

Good bullet points.

I think Lama’s said a couple of times that the next update involves AAs.

Given that it costs 1000 tokens to unlock an extra deck, (and edge’s penchant for nice fat prices in general across all their games) I’m not sure you’d ever see ‘50 token’ purchases…

Flag Post

Totally agree that AA mechanism MUST be changed.
(focused on better goals, rewords, loyality and communication – now it’s lack of motivation to being very active!)

But adding token purchases here – I’m against
It’s big enough gap between paying and no-paying players. It will be the next hit into no-paying players.
(I think resonable solution will be adding only coins purchases – It will be fair for all alliances , no token ! ).