Request for next Update

4 posts

Flag Post

Can there be a level filter? i find it really tedious to look through all my cards to look for the ones that have i leveled up. feedback and comments?

Flag Post

Not just filters, but a better overall design is necessary. The flip-book style is really terrible especially when you have to keep porting your creatures between your swarm deck for levelling. Collection layout is nice, even using that for deck builder would be good already.

Even a seperate ‘chest’ for tossing the cards you don’t-really-use-but-might-just-need-someday would help a lot.

Flag Post

Wow….A chest idea would be great to hide cards you rarely use, or a Favorites group would work as well. I wouldn’t complain nearly as much about going back and forth between swarm and AA/Duel deck if I could switch between a few cards instead of 300+.

Flag Post

and i would also really look into having multiple decks with re-used cards between them. i don’t see why you’re not allowed to as of now :P

i think a “favorites” category would sound more optimistic (though the ideas are the same) :D
and a save setting for the mute and graphics. they used to be saved, but for the past 2 days, they reset every time i log back in