possible solution for swarm grinding?

13 posts

Flag Post

seeing as this is one of the few games where the devs actually listen to players, its always nice to put out new ideas. Swarms are the biggest source of income for almost everyone and would be fine if they didnt get so repetetive. How about an update where the swarms require more light to play, but give bigger rewards. Say if the vm light requirement was doubled, and it gave double the rewards and exp. This would keep things almost exactly the same, but it would mean you could power through swarms in literally half the time

Flag Post
Originally posted by pidgeons4lyf:

seeing as this is one of the few games where Lamatiel actually listens to players, its always nice to put out new ideas. Swarms are the biggest source of income for almost everyone and would be fine if they didnt get so repetetive. How about an update where the swarms require more light to play, but give bigger rewards. Say if the vm light requirement was doubled, and it gave double the rewards and exp. This would keep things almost exactly the same, but it would mean you could power through swarms in literally half the time

fix’d.

Flag Post

- Really is ncie idea, more light=more rewards=less time in boring swarms and can go to duels+live+aa.

Is one form to organice our tiem best and no boring us

Flag Post

even better: an or even more options at swarms called “continue x3/x5/x10”, where it costs that times more light to attend but gives the same amount multiplied gems and exp.

that way you also dont have to auto, and maybe ppl buy maxlight for x10

Flag Post

OR the swarms could just be made longer. like wave 8,9,10. Everything else has been updated and most veteran players can get through wave 7 of all swarms (except murky) without a hitch. Keep the wave 7 rewards the same but put new waves with gerbips, kurteys and mshruums of level 4 and 5 for bigger rewards….those are my ideas anyway. Make swarms longer and make the grinding worth it, or double the light needed and gems/exp gained

Flag Post

And please change one more thing – let users define separately swarms decks allowing to use cards which are already use in active deck.

Decks for swarms are completely different and re-building deck before swarm is annoying.

(at least I’m too lazy to do it and usually just play my normal duel deck)

Flag Post

Agree with weshu’s post on allowing the same cards to be in different decks. I know its a way of getting people to buy more packs, but come on…. Lets all be honest here, each pack costs quite abit, and the chance of getting what you want is incredibly slim. Also, theres the issue of training the card, which if its rare/epic, takes close to forever.

And also, +1 to Antagon’s “continue x3/x5/x10” idea.

Flag Post

Good luck on weshu’s idea….I’ve been whining about that for months

Flag Post

with the x10 button, you dont need that much time you need right now, then its ok to change decks :P

Flag Post

Swarm does not need to be much longer. I just know a few minutes ago there is a auto resolve swarm hidden function.

Thanks Lamatiel.

After placing all the cards you want, discard the rest of the cards in you hand. The game will go to an auto battle mode. When it starts, just surrender.

If your cards you place can win you till wave 5, even if you surrender at wave 1 you will get wave 5 rewards. If your cards can win you wave 7, then you will get wave 7 rewards.

Flag Post

I feel sorry for you for not knowing about this before.

Flag Post

You must feel so smart right about now.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator