Expansion Packs Commons/Uncommons

11 posts

Flag Post

Recently dawned upon me when I finally started to buy booster packs again after a couple months:
The possibility to pull a common/uncommon from an expansion pack that is FROM that expansion pack and NOT from master packs is extraordinarily low.

After 16 packs of harrowing, i only acquired 7 of the commons/uncommons. To be precise, I only got 4 commons and 3 uncommons, which is actually MORE rare then our epic/rare cards.

Looking at my expansion 2 cards, I see a similar line up. 6 packs, 6 rares, but ONLY got 5 of its commons.

expansion 1 seems to be quite balanced though.

All of the above statistics include repeats.

What these statistics are showing, is that COMMONS and UNCOMMONS are actually being RARER then the real RARES!

Each expansion booster costs 15k. Thats for 1 rare/epic, 2 uncommons, 2 commons. That single rare/epic will 100% be from the expansion booster itself, while the commons/uncommons have high chances of getting pulled from master packs. Great commons/uncommons such as gladius, ode to war, mad gloves, and running shoes are now incredibly hard to acquire, yet they are only COMMONS/UNCOMMONS. Should not these cards ACTUALLY be common? Common cards should be everywhere, all over the place. Easily acquired. There should be no task in slowly cracking 10 packs just to get a handful of commons that you want!

Therefore, I suggest two ways to change this:
1. putting the commons/uncommons of all expansions into basic boosters and advanced boosters
2. like master packs, make each expansion pack ONLY draw cards from its own expansion, not from other expansions.

Neither of these suggestions will result in a loss of money for edgebee, but will benefit many players, both experienced and young.

By incorporating the 2 changes stated above, there can be more variety in soldier league and ninja league, with more chances to acquire the many hard to acquire commons/uncommons of expansion boosters. It will also lessen frustration for players who are spending loads of 15ks to fish for some commons and uncommons (which are as rare as rares) for their soldier deck

I appreciate Edgebee for working on this game and also for listening to what players want, and I sorely hope that once again, Edgebee will be willing to listen to a player suggestion.

Flag Post

AND, this would help to get judge XD

+1

Flag Post

removed

Flag Post

Hey, is that not better for most of the players, getting more epic / rare than shitty common / uncommon?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gnostic85:

Hey, is that not better for most of the players, getting more epic / rare than shitty common / uncommon?

gnostic, we only get 1 epic/rare per booster, he meant the other 4 cards should be from expansion too.

Flag Post

+1.

Lama mentioned before that repeats for Cs and UCs from the specific expansion would stack up quickly, but as it turns out the Cs and UCs from Master are stacking up even faster.

At least have 1 of the UCs and 1 of the Cs guaranteed to be from that specific expansion would be very nice. Funny to buy a Harrowing pack and only get 1 Harrowing card.

Flag Post

I support this. Bought 6 expansion packs, and I dont have a single C/U from the respective packs.

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

bump for this topic, I feel it’s a very important issue which shouldn’t require too much work from edge to change, relative to a lot of other fixes we’re asking for.

Flag Post

- I buy like 30 packs in this game and i give 0 epics…op luck here

Flag Post

I have been arguing this within game for a while now, might as well bump the thread while I am at it.