ExclusiveStache
Shadowhacker
Irabelo
Enigmaticsmile
MSR6
Smileywilliam
Mclarenf1buff
Xindiinsectoid

Proposed changes. Exclusivestache and WW will leave together, Seether takes over Grim. Shadowhacker OR RaisinRay have to pick and alliance and go due to deck strength. ES and I will go anywhere.

that leaves 4 spots in grim for mid decks.

Flag Post
  • you do NOT have to be an alliance leader to post here. Say for instance, you and a friend in Nightmares think goin to Grim is a cool
    idea. post here and we will make something happen. Beware, the Grim you see today, is NOT the Grim of tomorrow. the object is
    to make all alliances ~equal. you might leave #8 for #2 and number 8 might be #1 next week. and hopefully all ~top 10 alliances will see the number 1 spot at some point in the next few weeks/month. That is really the ultimate goal here.

Your “mid-level” decks will now decide the fates of alliance wins/losses. so hopefully anyone “moving up” plans on sticking around, grinding out some XP and continuing to contribute

Flag Post

i agree with the alliance resorting / rebalancing issues we cm players have had.this wi|| also help turn over a new leaf and be a nicer kinder seether, >:/

Flag Post

^^ I have a very hard time believing that was actually Seether. Something amiss. Something foul afoot perhaps?? or was he just really really stoned?

Flag Post

forcing up a change now to make things intersting…i do wish the AA will be more intersting just like you said wildwest and i think your idea is good
but the way you want to make people blend in one alliance or the other isn’t.
a better thing to do in my opnion is to make a list of all of the top 10 alliance player and deem each ones streangh then suggest/make alliances with equal streangh.

i doubt though this will happen, people don’t like such drastic changes and i doubt that this idea of yours will last… sadly but this is the truth

Flag Post

agreed. but its a start. and poor idea, poor implementation aside…at least we tried something. that’s more than anyone else has done here other than whine and bitch about AAs for the last 5 months.

I applaud Maki’s determination and will work hard to emulate his balance moving forward.

Look fwd to seeing you all in AAs…win or lose.