AttributeError

15 posts

Flag Post

There is bug in the game. Please let me know what should I do.

I start AA fight, play only 2 cards and when I try play any card, or end the turn I have error :

AttributeError: ‘None Type’ object has no attribute ‘state’

Please fix it asap.

Flag Post

Already surrendered this AA fight, but please look at this issue to avoid such situation in the future :(
It’s not good feeling to lose because of the system bug :(

Flag Post

A screenshot would have been really helpful to find and exterminate this bug. Please keep that in mind, should it happen again.

Flag Post

Hi, I got a same error in duel.

AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘melee’

I don’t want to surrender since I don’t lose any game so far today.
Is there any way to recover from that?

Flag Post

Oh my, I surrendered that game and tried another game. However, it happened again.

AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘melee’

I decided to give up today’s duel. Sigh…

Flag Post

Once again, a screenshot please. Nobody can help you if we can’t determine what caused this bug.
Or even better, go to http://www.edgebee.com/support and describe your problem as accurately as possible (with a screenshot).

Flag Post

i met ""attributeError: ‘nonetype’ object has no attribute ’melee’""
what’s wrong with that QQ

@ hubhub2 : i felt very very very very sad about that

Flag Post

i have the same bug : AttributeError: ‘None Type’ object has no attribute ‘state’

i can’t play please fix it.

Flag Post

This issue will probably be fixed with Expansion #4. So maybe in 1-2 weeks. If your account is stuck, contact me via PM so I don’t miss it.

Flag Post

my account is working :)

Flag Post

having the same issue, cant surrender or play, also freezes my browser compleatly within seconds.

Flag Post

Attribute errors etc. should have been taken care of. If there still are issues, please let me know.

Flag Post

i was playing through mushrooms swarm but got an error and now I am stuck. I can’t even load the site right now. The error said something about invalid card and/or invalid card attribute. It wasn’t anything i was doing b/c i was on auto play. I couldn’t grab a screen shot b/c it froze up my browser. any help is much appreciated. thanks in advance

Flag Post

That’s an older, sadly quite elusive and inconsistent bug. I’m afraid you have to surrender. If you can’t, let me know.

Flag Post

thanks for unfreezing me. next time i’ll try to surrender on my own – don’t know why i didn’t think of that