Golden Tickets

9 posts

Flag Post

Well it appears that you will only find a match against someone else with a golden ticket. I understand the need for this, but it was not clearly stated when I bought the tickets. I was under the impression that you could play against silver opponents.
Now I would like refund since the idea will never work this way.
The player pool is low enough in silver… you will never find someone waiting in gold.
Only a few of the top decks would even buy them, but they won’t at all if they know they cannot find an opponent.
Great idea, but it will never get off the ground like this.
I want my tokens back… you can keep your worthless golden tickets!

Flag Post

I agree, im not going to buy golden tickets EVER if i cant fight silver ticket players.

Flag Post

I agree, it won’t work if you can’t play silver opponents. BUT if you could play them, top players would be able to farm almost limitless tokens by beating noobs and/or less powerful players (like myself). 10 live matches = 1250 tokens/day, or 1 legendary evo every 4 days. I don’t think that’s a good idea…
Sorry for not posting a sollution idea, but I’m still trying to think of one :)

Flag Post

The only thing I can think of is make the golden tickets for tournaments with 25 tokens from each ticket going into the prize pool.

Flag Post
Originally posted by msr6:

The only thing I can think of is make the golden tickets for tournaments with 25 tokens from each ticket going into the prize pool.

Sounds fair enough to me. But then we would need an open tournament as well, with no tokens required to enter, for free players.

Flag Post

Yeah, the same over here. I bought the Gold Tickets. Now i can´t use them because there are almost no other player with tickets. I bought them because i wanted to use them as “additional” silver tickets a day. Please give an option to get a refund. I waited already a long time, not even found one match. These tickets are worthless but costed me money (tokens). Please make a refund possible!

Flag Post

I think the solution is to get rid of the golden tickets and the token rewards and just sell silver tickets… I know I would buy some along with several others. When you have 1 more match for an unlock and already have the gold to buy it… most will probably buy a ticket instead of waiting for the free ones the next day. Especially on the special event days with the double rewards.

Flag Post

We’ll come up with something.

Flag Post

I bought 50 tickets and now i cant do anything with them. Im very sad about that, because i would buy something else with my tokens. 1500 of them its just to big loss and now i have 0. Do sth with that or give me back my tokens or money. Even info about those tickets wasnt clear just like someone above said.