more gold (locked)

6 posts

Flag Post

Explain more. In other words, if i could currently get a max light/gem payout of 24x by completing murkey and a minimum in the first boards of about 6x, we should have an option to maybe just exchange our light for say, 5 gems per 1 light and be done with it? I would be in favor for that when I was not able to have a lengthy play session. I don’t see them giving you any decent return in gems per light. I would think the best you could hope for is the minimum. But it would be an exchange useful when you did not have time to play for more.

Flag Post

I doubt they would accept anything like this, because this would mean you play less which edgbee woudn’t want

Flag Post

Playing less shouldn’t really bother them. They get paid advertising everytime you log in so whether you log in to play or to exchange the light for gold shouldn’t make any difference finance wise. Suppose it looks better with a full room for longer though.

Flag Post

Grind grind grind never ends. :(

Flag Post

its not really grind grind grind anymore, u can just do one northern swarm/mushroom and log off. Which is really nice

Flag Post

Just starting out with this game. Is it really a grind?