Please Fix false auto-lose.

6 posts

Flag Post

I really hate it when I’m out of cards and I lose to an infinite loop that I would have won if I could just sacrifice the card in melee position. Please make it so that when it forces a loss due to turns going too long that we have the option to sack a card.

Flag Post

- Yes is a frustation lose snail vs snail or healer when you can sacrifice a card and do damage in center position

Flag Post

Pretty sure Lama addressed this before. When all cards are played, the game calculates an end-state for you.

To allow saccing cards would prevent this calculation, meaning no surrender-to-skip-animations trick.

It’s a terrible inconvenience to lose the ability to surrender-skip your swarms for a situation that’s relatively rare and avoidable by playing right.

Flag Post

What about when you lose just because a flying monster dodged x ammount of attacks in a row and it ends that way. Eventually you would have hit and won. Can we at least agree on that one?

Flag Post

Sounds like the easy option is when that dialog comes, you should get the option of a `force manual control` toggle in which you can take actions or skip.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chaosguard:

Sounds like the easy option is when that dialog comes, you should get the option of a `force manual control` toggle in which you can take actions or skip.

Which would make no difference, and still result in the “cannot surrender-skip swarms” negative effect.
You cannot sac cards on the field after your last card has been played.