Suggestions on Ability Improvement

4 posts

Flag Post

Opportunity – “75% to shoot against monster casting Entangle, Courage and Reach” Changed to “75% to shoot against monster casting Entangle, Stun, Courage, Reach and Any Dodging resulting from Flying/Blocked by Armour”

The reason to add “Any Dodging resulting from Flying/Blocked by Armour” is that (1) Opportunity is too passive, it is only useful while the enemy has the above 3 abilities; and (2) dodging from flying is too annoying and powerful. Necessary to have some abilities to counteract with flying deck.

While Entangle is countered by opportunity, why stun is an exception?

Flag Post

Opportunity is already pretty good, which is a large reason why so many people, including myself are trying to get a Chimpbow. With it having a good chance to proc anytime flying misses it would likely be OP and would almost require the ability in any deck made.

Flag Post

I like adding stun to the list of things opportunity is triggered for. With more abilities added the number on abilities opportunity is triggered for should also increase, or else it would be relatively nerffed since the initial 3 abilities it triggers for are not as prevalent.

Flag Post

I thought opportunity was supposed to trigger for stun. i mean it causes entangle after all.