I'm begging...

9 posts

Flag Post

… make Dragon’s Tear to be in “Unlocked Cards” …

this is too important card in every single deck to depend only on luck if you have it…

I have been buying masters for about 3 weeks, farming every day just to get this tear …

I have 114/119 cards from Master, from rares I don’t have only 2 – one is Dragon’s Tear :(

I got almost all epics … I have two stupid (useless for me) Red Dragons… I would love to give it and a lot more just for this one rare.

And as I know not only I have this problem … There is much more players with similar situation (most of epics but not this one rare) …

Just please – make it possible to unlock …

Flag Post

83/119 here and buy like 30 booster pack adn never, repit, never i give a epic card, i only have kukulkan unloking, amazing, take a especific card in booster is realy op luck

Flag Post

Very similar situation to weshu, I have ALL rares from Master pack except Tear.

It’s very sickening feeling because if you don’t have DT, you pretty much are PvPing from lower ground. We know this and have tried to hunt Tear deliberately, but it 35 packs and 6K in rerolls later you pretty much give up and move to other packs, assuming PvP is forever beyond you.

Would definitely be very pleased if DT became an unlock.

Flag Post

I have dragon tear but I +1 this. My suggestion would be to put it at the end of Volcanic Grotto or Road to Paladia. Tack on another 40 matches to unlock it. I don’t think it should be later than this in the story. Actually to make it even easier for the developers, just replace any of the unlocks with tear. I think we will all agree tear is more valuable than the other ally cards offered as unlocks. Just pick one: snail, eagle, striker, acolyte, dwarf….

Flag Post

I agree: Without a Dragon Tear a lv5 isn´t as good as a lv3 deck with a tear…the slow-deck-factor is to important as let the Dragon´s Tear not unlockable.

Fg,

HG

Flag Post

Or just remove it from the game. Nothing should be this universally key unless everyone can get it.

Flag Post

in the update there is something about if you sacrifice a card while another card (with said ability) is out you will get the mana also.

Before you go on and on about this, if everyone has every card what would be the point of paying money and rerolling. Yeah I think red dragon is way too strong and critical, but everyone disagrees since they already have it.

Flag Post

Good news! its in unlockables now,no need to continue this :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hasklon:

Good news! its in unlockables now,no need to continue this :)

Thanks for the update!