new button

12 posts

Flag Post

a new button should be added to the alliance billboard one for alliance rules. for swarms not to do or swarms to help with or other alliance info. this would show stuff that does not change all the time and can only be changes by the leader so people are not adding to it or changing it all the time.

Flag Post

And do not do a swarm 4 a player leaving/restarting game game won`t load after. i got that prob right now

Flag Post

or just a button you could toggle your own swarm… “help/don’t help”….“public/private”…. “FFA/TID” (Free For All/Touch It & Die)

Flag Post

Agreed. There really should be some place for the leader to write the rules, or at least to write something permanently.

Flag Post

I think it should be done individually instead of everybody following the same rule. Noobs may want to share their swarm with players that have good cards, so the noobs kill count will still increase.

You know what would be cool :). Since half of the reward is reduced for helping someones’ swarm, the other portion should be awarded to the swarm provider. Currently players at high rank, at least from what I saw (i’m not high rank), are not liking other players taking their swarms since you get no reward. Make it less of a deterrent by at least giving the owner of the swarm half of the reward.

Flag Post

Gamatecal touches on something. It is odd that you get more reward for doing your own swarm. It should be the opposite. The game should promote cooperation and make it beneficial for allys to help finish swarms. The rep part from doing ally swarms is nice and all, but it really doesn’t make me want to use the time i have to grind on an ally swarm. I would rather get the greater coin reward from my own. maybe make it for every 100 ally swarm you kill, your reward goes up 5% or something.

And yes i like the idea of letting others know your swarm is fair game. I have come across so many people that get mad.

Flag Post

Doing your own swarms initially had the double starting cost for EACH fight

Flag Post

Then just make them all the same cost and reward.
I’d like to know the logic behind going from one extreme to the other? At first there was a strong incentive to do others swarms, now there is a strong incentive to do your own. What were the devs trying to accomplish with the change?
The game needs more incentive to gain rep, not less.
I would also like to see rep gain for live play… how about 5 points of rep per soldier match win, half rep if you lose. 10 for ninja, 15 for master, and 20 for dragon.

Flag Post

Lama you are starting to sound like my grandfather. “Back in my day milk and gasoline used to cost a lot less”. Sure it was a lot tougher back then but that doesn’t mean the problem was fixed.

They don’t want you to unlock Gladior. Then the card will flood the game and he will be deemed OP and nerfed. =)

Flag Post

It’s a trade-off. Either you get more money, or you get reputation.

Flag Post

The way it is seems OK. If you make ally and your own swarms the same cost then everyone would do ally swarms, and there would be no trade-off for attaining rep.

On a side note bmuell many people don’t even want gladiator, since at level 5 rabbit is 80/80 for 2 CC compared to gladiator 100/90 for 3 CC. I doubt gladiator would need to be nerffed even if it did flood the market.

But for sure +1 to the button idea for I can let people know to stay away from my swarms :)

Flag Post

a new button should be added to the alliance billboard one for alliance rules. for swarms not to do or swarms to help with or other alliance info. this would show stuff that does not change all the time and can only be changes by the leader so people are not adding to it or changing it all the time.

It is a good measure to do so.