- Re-buy booster fail!!

7 posts

Flag Post

- I buy today a heoric booster adn i rebuy with tokens 2 more, in hte first i give a devios boots yelow but i dont give in my cards….wtf i lose this this booster!!!

EDIT: OMG i lose too the first booster, with a curious hat yellow….i only give the last booster of three :S

Flag Post

Are you sure that you re-bought not re-drew ? ;)
(probably yes but sometimes simple solutions just work, so there is no harm to ask ;) ).

Flag Post
Originally posted by weshu:

Are you sure that you re-bought not re-drew ? ;)
(probably yes but sometimes simple solutions just work, so there is no harm to ask ;) ).

When you buy a booster, dow appear a option to re-buy/redraw a another booster for 100 tokens, i do 2 times and only give me the last booster, this bug in —>home, new exp, fixed,“fixed dissapearing first booster rebate”.

Then i do rightly but the game still buged.

Flag Post

So it’s not a bug ;) Re-draw option allows you to draw again booster if you don’t like cards you get first time. It doesn’t mean that you are buying a new one. You will have cards only from last re-draw ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by weshu:

So it’s not a bug ;) Re-draw option allows you to draw again booster if you don’t like cards you get first time. It doesn’t mean that you are buying a new one. You will have cards only from last re-draw ;)

OMG…what a silly i can be, thx and sorry for my noob “incident”

Flag Post

It was also confusing for me at first ;) so it’s quite common mistake I think ;)

Flag Post

I would’ve made the same mistake. Also a newbie with this game. :D